Spoiled

yngwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
Great site. This has been my experience with men who are well hung. Boyfriend in college was my first experience and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I am very small Asian 5' 105 but very fit gymnast. He was football player 6'6" 245 lbs NO fat. He was very take charge type of guy a little too much though that is why relationship ended but he was a GOD in bed. He spoiled me for any other guy due to his size and techniqe. He was very proud of his body and the size and shape of his cock. He had me measure it. I must admit I was a little curious about the actual size myself. Fully erect he was 9" long and almost 7" in circumference. The appearance of his penis was very attractive, the head was a little smaller than the shaft and the shaft got progressively thicker as it got closer to the base. When fully erect it had a gradual upward curve. The first time I saw him nude I was in awe of his body, it was a work of art very muscular and NO fat anywhere. He was limp and given the overall size of his build I thought he appeared to be a little on the small side when it came to the size of his penis although his balls were HUGE hanging about 6 inches from his body and very round. When I started to stroke him his whole penis fit in my hand and I have small hands. He began to firm up a little but size wise was still not very impressive. I was getting very turned on and began to suck his penis while playing with his balls( which I discovered I was unable to hold them all with both hands). As I got more aggresive with my blowjob he began to get bigger and bigger. I first noticed length wise but then girth was catching up fast. I stoped long enough at one point to ask him if he got any bigger. He rolled me over and slide inside me with one movement and since I was VERY wet it went in with ease. He stayed still for a moment then he began to take short fast strokes as he stated it would take him a couple minutes to get fully hard. Which excited me and scared me at the same time because he was already MUCH bigger than any guy I had ever been with and I was already cumming. To this point in life I had only been with 6 other guys during Jr high and High school and only one had been a little bigger than average length wise but a little under average girth. One guy had been very small. I assumed all guys were AVERAGE a little more or less. Was I ever in for a shock. For the next hour and a half we were in every position ever tried and some we just made up as we went. MAN could he ever move not just speed but It was like he could read my mind when it came to angle and rhythm. He had all the right moves and then some. I was exhausted because I was cumming every time he would give it to me hard and fast which most of the time. Then his ask me if I'm ready for him to cum which I replied "You can do that on command" and he said sure. After a few quick hard thrusts he pulled out and came all over my chest, stomach, some got on my face, hair, the bed I had never seen one guy cum so much. I thought maybe it had been a while for him and it had built up but I discovered that 10-15 squirts where normal for him and that with each squirt there was alot of fluid. The first 6-7 squrits look out!! they would fly about four or five feet. I had been with 10- 12 guys after my college boyfriend most average size. Two were bigger 1. 7x6 2. 8x6.5 neither were good in bed just did not know how to move. I am now married to a man who is of average size 6x5 and I am very happy and satisfied in bed and out.My husband knows of my preference to penis size and is supportive. If on ocassion the opportunity would arise for me to satisfy my preference he allows me to do so. That is part of the reason I am at this site. Since married over the last 4 years I have been with 15 guys that I have meet through the refrence of friends or on line and out of those I would say although being bigger than average only two were good in bed. MORAL of the story JUST because you have a big dick does not mean you are good in bed. You have to know how to move and be able to read your partners responses to what you are doing right and wrong. Do I prefer a big penis YES! IF they know how to use it. Bad sex is bad sex regardless of the size. Good sex is good sex but size does make a difference. My view is this for ME I am more attracted to a bigger penis, I am able to cum faster with less effort, the sensation of being FILLED is more satisfying( the pressure from the girth), length is good in reaching spots that can trigger orgasm (TOO DEEP HURTS..!!), SIZE MEANS NOTHING IF YOUR GOAL IS NOT THE PLEASURE OF YOUR PARTNER!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yngwife said:
Hi,
Great site. This has been my experience with men who are well hung. Boyfriend in college was my first experience and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I am very small Asian 5' 105 but very fit gymnast. He was football player 6'6" 245 lbs NO fat. He was very take charge type of guy a little too much though that is why relationship ended but he was a GOD in bed. He spoiled me for any other guy due to his size and techniqe. He was very proud of his body and the size and shape of his cock. He had me measure it. I must admit I was a little curious about the actual size myself. Fully erect he was 9" long and almost 7" in circumference. The appearance of his penis was very attractive, the head was a little smaller than the shaft and the shaft got progressively thicker as it got closer to the base. When fully erect it had a gradual upward curve. The first time I saw him nude I was in awe of his body, it was a work of art very muscular and NO fat anywhere. He was limp and given the overall size of his build I thought he appeared to be a little on the small side when it came to the size of his penis although his balls were HUGE hanging about 6 inches from his body and very round. When I started to stroke him his whole penis fit in my hand and I have small hands. He began to firm up a little but size wise was still not very impressive. I was getting very turned on and began to suck his penis while playing with his balls( which I discovered I was unable to hold them all with both hands). As I got more aggresive with my blowjob he began to get bigger and bigger. I first noticed length wise but then girth was catching up fast. I stoped long enough at one point to ask him if he got any bigger. He rolled me over and slide inside me with one movement and since I was VERY wet it went in with ease. He stayed still for a moment then he began to take short fast strokes as he stated it would take him a couple minutes to get fully hard. Which excited me and scared me at the same time because he was already MUCH bigger than any guy I had ever been with and I was already cumming. To this point in life I had only been with 6 other guys during Jr high and High school and only one had been a little bigger than average length wise but a little under average girth. One guy had been very small. I assumed all guys were AVERAGE a little more or less. Was I ever in for a shock. For the next hour and a half we were in every position ever tried and some we just made up as we went. MAN could he ever move not just speed but It was like he could read my mind when it came to angle and rhythm. He had all the right moves and then some. I was exhausted because I was cumming every time he would give it to me hard and fast which most of the time. Then his ask me if I'm ready for him to cum which I replied "You can do that on command" and he said sure. After a few quick hard thrusts he pulled out and came all over my chest, stomach, some got on my face, hair, the bed I had never seen one guy cum so much. I thought maybe it had been a while for him and it had built up but I discovered that 10-15 squirts where normal for him and that with each squirt there was alot of fluid. The first 6-7 squrits look out!! they would fly about four or five feet. I had been with 10- 12 guys after my college boyfriend most average size. Two were bigger 1. 7x6 2. 8x6.5 neither were good in bed just did not know how to move. I am now married to a man who is of average size 6x5 and I am very happy and satisfied in bed and out.My husband knows of my preference to penis size and is supportive. If on ocassion the opportunity would arise for me to satisfy my preference he allows me to do so. That is part of the reason I am at this site. Since married over the last 4 years I have been with 15 guys that I have meet through the refrence of friends or on line and out of those I would say although being bigger than average only two were good in bed. MORAL of the story JUST because you have a big dick does not mean you are good in bed. You have to know how to move and be able to read your partners responses to what you are doing right and wrong. Do I prefer a big penis YES! IF they know how to use it. Bad sex is bad sex regardless of the size. Good sex is good sex but size does make a difference. My view is this for ME I am more attracted to a bigger penis, I am able to cum faster with less effort, the sensation of being FILLED is more satisfying( the pressure from the girth), length is good in reaching spots that can trigger orgasm (TOO DEEP HURTS..!!), SIZE MEANS NOTHING IF YOUR GOAL IS NOT THE PLEASURE OF YOUR PARTNER!
tl; dr

YSSCKY