SpoiledPrincess...What a Bitch...

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She made me massage my boob yesterday:mad:
She said- if u dont`t do it, i`ll force Patchos to double fist u!!!!:eek::eek:
( i was thinking about not doing it, cause that could have been fun, but i was also thinking about my fans in the video chat room:tongue:)

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your fans want to see you double fisted, you selfish little bugger ;-)
My fans are your fans and vice versa!!!
and our fans are Patchos fans, and Patchos fans are Hc`s fans, and they all have a tone of loving for Dgirl.
we should make a fist party!!!!:):):)

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha!!!!!
Only one???? Jesus guys u gotta stop insulting me!!!!
Do I look like an AMATEUR to u???:):):):):)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dearest SpoiledPrincess,

It's been approximately 4 days, 16 hours and 23 minutes since we last spoke. I've left you countless messages on your answering machine, but have yet to hear back from you. However, the answering machine message is actually in Spanish so I fear you may have accidentally given me the wrong number. That's okay, I searched you up online using the few bits of information I could ascertain from staring intently every time you opened up your wallet.

Anyway, would love to see you again. It was such a wonderful coincidence that are paths happened to cross at that guillotine exhibit in the French Revolution Museum. You were quite entranced by it, haha, makes me think you're into torture-- kidding of course! Then I loved how you played hard to get and completely ignored me when I approached you. Better yet was that fake sigh of exasperation when you finally "caved" and spoke to me. I do love a feisty woman!

Please get back to me,

Dalton (I don't think you ever got my name!)

P.S. 27 minutes now!