Spontaneous Ejaculation

Jonesboy99

Experimental Member
Media
This happened to me when I was about 30 years old...

I had just finished a great JO session when the doorbell rang. There was the most gorgeous 15 yo kid in very tight shorts. Cum gushed out of my dick, much more than 5 minutes ago. His family had sent him to ask directions...

I sent them on their way...

Has anyone else had something like this happen? :loveya:

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Jonesboy99@Oct 13 2005, 12:26 AM
This happened to me when I was about 30 years old...

I had just finished a great JO session when the doorbell rang. There was the most gorgeous 15 yo kid in very tight shorts. Cum gushed out of my dick, much more than 5 minutes ago. His family had sent him to ask directions...

I sent them on their way...

Has anyone else had something like this happen? :loveya:
[post=351111]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, yes. About maybe 5 or 6 times. I see some sudden amazingly stimulating sight and there's a huge unexpected flow. An absolutely wonderful feeling.

soldierboy10a

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this happened to me after basic training and has happened a few times since then. i was a hotel party and sabusted a load right w a girl strip and a load right were i was standing and i dindt even touch my budd freaked out because my cock got hard and came out the top of my pants and just spewed a load. needless to say i slept with about 10 girls that night after it happened.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. Just as big as any climax I've ever had, shooting several feet. My witness and precursor, who had been around the block several times, said: "Damn, I've never seen anything like that before!"

After going 6 weeks without seeing my regularly twice-a-month bottom, I was looking up at his two cycle steroidal development and 8+x6.5 erection and exploded. My late fifties.

Luke