Spontaneous Ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jonesboy99, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Jonesboy99

Jonesboy99 Member

This happened to me when I was about 30 years old...

I had just finished a great JO session when the doorbell rang. There was the most gorgeous 15 yo kid in very tight shorts. Cum gushed out of my dick, much more than 5 minutes ago. His family had sent him to ask directions...

I sent them on their way...

Has anyone else had something like this happen? :loveya:

2. cityboy

cityboy Member

Actually, yes. About maybe 5 or 6 times. I see some sudden amazingly stimulating sight and there's a huge unexpected flow. An absolutely wonderful feeling.

3. soldierboy10a

soldierboy10a New Member

this happened to me after basic training and has happened a few times since then. i was a hotel party and sabusted a load right w a girl strip and a load right were i was standing and i dindt even touch my budd freaked out because my cock got hard and came out the top of my pants and just spewed a load. needless to say i slept with about 10 girls that night after it happened.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yes. Just as big as any climax I've ever had, shooting several feet. My witness and precursor, who had been around the block several times, said: "Damn, I've never seen anything like that before!"

After going 6 weeks without seeing my regularly twice-a-month bottom, I was looking up at his two cycle steroidal development and 8+x6.5 erection and exploded. My late fifties.

Luke

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice