Spontaneous Ejaculation

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone else ever experienced spontaneous ejaculation?

It happened to me in High School, I was trying out for the hockey team (and before you ask...no, I don't know Sidney Crosby) we were just warming up and working out for three days while coach assessed our abilities. Danny:cool: was one of the team's best senior players but wasn't able to dress because of injuries so to maintain his eligibility for college scholorships Coach gave him a position on the team as a trainer. He was planning on taking kenisiology and he had taken a summer course on massage so after each session on the ice I took full advantage of having him give me a complete rub down. He had a table set up just off the showers, there wasn't much privacy but hey, it was just us guys. Anyway, the first day he was doing it for the team I hopped up on the table and shed my towel as I lay face down. Dan picked up the towel and layed it over my ass then went to work on my legs working his way up my calves to my thighs and then started in on my back, finnishing up on my shoulders and arms. Without saying a word he gave my arm a little twist that I instantly understood to mean it was time to roll over, I made a point of making sure the towel again ended up on the floor but Dan caught it and drapped it over my crotch, I was about half hard and the towel was uncomfortable there until Dan gathered a little material and made a tent for me. I tried to relax and Dan again started on my feet, it felt great as he worked his way up, he found a certain spot behind my knee that made my cock jump when he worked it. Then he went to work on my inner thighs, really pushing hard into the muscle and I couldn't help myself, I now had a raging hardon. I took a sharp deep breath as his knuckles grazzed my nuts:eek:. He never said anything but he started to smile ever so slightly:rolleyes: and repeated the process, rubbing up my inner thighs and ending with rolling my nuts over his knuckles. With every trip up my thighs I breathed harder and deeper and he went harder and faster, he nudged the towel to one side just as my whole body shuddered and I blew spooge all over my abs, chest, face, even my hair had cum in it. Dan never said anything he just finnished up my massage, rubbing my cum into my torso as he worked my pecs and abs:tongue:.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wasn't with anyone, but it happened to me once and only once when I was doing situps when I was younger.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my first ejaculation ever was a spontaneous one...
I was probably 11 or 12 & I was in my bedroom playing with my race car set. next thing I knew I boned up, which was nothing new...after a while I got this crazy feeling and exploded in my pants...I had never felt anything like it and I wondered what the hell was going on...

it felt AWESOME!!!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you edge or hold back it will happen again and again.....it is something you have to get use to because you want to go over the edge and cum but stop over and over and you will cum eventualy without your hands finishing you....i do it all the time. feels very intense.

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my first ejaculation ever was a spontaneous one...
I was probably 11 or 12 & I was in my bedroom playing with my race car set. next thing I knew I boned up, which was nothing new...after a while I got this crazy feeling and exploded in my pants...I had never felt anything like it and I wondered what the hell was going on...

it felt AWESOME!!!

Prolly a short in your race track:tongue:

RookySteve1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I only had a spotaneous ejaculation twice.

The first time was in high school. It was a hot fall day, and most of us were wearing shorts. Anyway, we had an assembly, and I was sitting next to a really hot guy who was also wearing shorts. During the assembly, our legs occasionally rubbed against each other. Well, I got so fucking turned on that I blew a humongous load in my briefs. To this day, I don't remember what the assembly was about.

The second time was with this really hot guy in a motel room. He was wearing a tank top and tight jeans; he had a great build. We were sitting on the bed fully clothed, and he began to rub up and down my left arm. I was so hard and horny that my dick began to pulse and throb and shot off what seemed like a never-ending load into my briefs. I apologized to him and told him to give me about 5 minutes and I'd be ready to cum again. We had a great time that night and saw each other several times after that memorable night.

Doyouwantit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at a live sex show in Amsterdam. Watching this hot hairy guy get sucked on I blew a load in my pants. The chairs were so close together I had to spread my legs and was touching this guy next to me. When I blew my legs shook and he looked at my dick and knew what just happened. He asked me if it felt good. I had to walk back to the hotel with wet boxers and jeans. Wish I could do that again!

chuck1fl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahhhh... 8th grade music class. Sitting in the back of the room. Had a hard on, and just reached in my pants to adjust it, when it shot off. I had no clue what was going on. (1st ejaculation) Went and checked myself out in the boys room. Thought I was ill..... almost went to the nurse! I'm glad I didn't. It was bad enough going through the day with sticky tighty whities...it would of been really embarassing to have the nurse explain to me what just happened!

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I had it happen to me only one time when I was 18. Was having an intense kissing session with my girlfriend at that time. I felt myself get really hard in the jeans I was wearing and before I knew it, I exploded with a large cum shot that made a big wet spot on the inside of my right thigh. I don't think she ever knew I had done it and I never said anything about it to her either.

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was around 6 or maybe 7, I had one climbing a tree, my legs wrapped around the trunk, no ejaculate, but a feeling I repeated time and time again. To say the least, I was a climbing addict. LOL Still am.