Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well i was sitting here at work and all for no reason whatsoever i realised i was as hard as hell.

My question is has any of you out experienced spontaneous erections at work and if so, is it a regular occurence?

Attachments

Chastig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My erections happen all the time. It doesn't matter where I am. Sometimes I just notice, Oh, I'm hard... hmmm

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Happens to me all the time. Although probably less frequently as I have got older. Sometimes for no reason at all, sometimes because of the friction of my trousers, and sometimes because I was speaking to someone I found attractive.

Lower head thinking again! :smile:

Reactions: nicnic
D

deleted512095

I admit that sometimes when I have a spontaneous one at work, I roll my fingers on it inside my pocket and keep a very light pump movement. I like to think I'm talking with a coworker something serious while I'm pressing my cockhead.

D

deleted512095

I get them sometimes and usually reach in my pocket and squeeze the head a bit until the erection subsides.

seriously man?, to squeeze my cock inside a pocket in front of people never made it quiet down for me. I think I enjoy this 'cause it is one of the very little bits of exhibitionism I allow myself outside the web. It surely makes me harder and I like it :D

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well i was sitting here at work and all for no reason whatsoever i realised i was as hard as hell.

My question is has any of you out experienced spontaneous erections at work and if so, is it a regular occurence?

Oh, yeah. Well, it WAS a regular occurrence, 20 years ago. I'd go to the john and spurt a bit, and then get back to business. Have fun...

teabagme69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow. i don't think i have gotten hard at work before, but if i worked with you and walked in on that, i sure as hell would! and then immediately get down on my knees! "yes, boss!" that is one nice cock!