Spontaneous Erections

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dufus, Oct 11, 2009.

1. dufus

dufus New Member

At what age did they start for you? I was in the 3rd grade and I had no idea what was going on. Wearing "little boy" jeans, there was no room for it and I was one unhappy little guy unless I could get my hand inside my pants to rearrange the furniture.

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

3. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember being in class and having I felt like i had to pee, but I was afraid to stand up

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I started to have them a lot in the 6th year of elementary school... age 10. I thought I was so weird because no one of my friends had them... Not cool.

6. nychild

nychild New Member

Albums:
    The real question is when does it stop. I still get them at 25

7. Peter19

Peter19 New Member

I hate them. I got a serious erection yesterday in my 8:00 a.m. class for absolutely no reason at all. Was wearing track pants and was so damn hard I had to sit there for about 5 minutes after class let out waiting for it to go down before I could get up and finally leave.

8. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't know what might have been on his "spontaneous" mind, but saw a young guy in sweat pants walking through Walmart yesterday with an obvious hardon - and it didn't seem to bother him a bit.

9. D_Morvah Carpetburne

I am 40 yrs old and I average at least 2-3 spontaneous erections a day. I have just learn to always dress pointed down and wear biker briefs for support.

10. long gonzo

long gonzo New Member

Albums:
    I was really young 8-9 and the worst part is I was so fascinated by my own penis that when it popped up I had to play with it. I remember numerous times in class with a hand down my pants. of course I was caught a couple times. truth be told I'm 27 and get one or two a day. and when ever possible I'll give it a couple strokes and go on with my day.
    the worst time for an erection I find is when your sitting on a public toilet and something gets into his head to stand up.......eeeeewww. I find nothing worse than the feeling of cold wet nasty ass porcelain on the tip of my cock.

11. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I was in 3rd grade, and I remember because a girl in class asked me what was in my pants. i told her I didn't know.

12. littleguy2

littleguy2 Active Member

I see a lot of guys getting off the rails in the morning with hardons, don't know what they were thinking or dreaming. But they have no choice but to stand up and leave the train, last stop. Always a good sighting,

13. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    Do they ever stop? Are they really common? I asked couple of friends the other day if they still get them and they said that no unless they are thinking about something. I know I get very random hard ons in any place and I'm 24! How can I control them?

14. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's pretty rare for me to get them now unless I'm thinking about something... doesn't take much of a thought though =P I got them pretty early on, but it was only a noticeable problem for me once I hit puberty and it got the strength and size to make a very noticeable tent im my pants. that must have been around 12. Worst time for me was probably around 13-15 especially when riding in a bus, for some weird reason.

15. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jeez, I dunno... I think I was about 9... but I stopped getting them around 15. Since then I never get spontaneously erect without some direct stimulation or a very steamy situation (as in, sex imminent).

16. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes they're really common, especially when younger. Don't think you can control them, you've just got to find a way to hide it that works for you. It depends what you wear, but I find letting it stick up is the least noticeable, if I have mine pointing down it makes a big tent. Tight underwear can help too.

17. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Only had them in grade school, nothing since. Use compression shorts so it isn't so obvious...

18. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the memories.

A very good topic.

Normal activity as one develops.

Nothing to be ashamed of, although at the time it was a challenge and also a concern of what others would think.

Looking back, I suspect all experience this event at various times in their young lives and just do not know what to do.

We do grow up and learn how to cope with these normal/healthy events.

Draft saved Draft deleted