spontaneous erections

strokinit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have this problem. I am straight, but everytime I mess around with my guy friend, guy stuff like wrestle or anything i get aroused. I dont like him that way, but cant help getting all aroused. i had a sunburn and him putting aloe on my back made me rock hard! How can I stop this from happening? Its not just touching, but talk does it too. and its not just him, but anyone, male or female! Anything I can do? Thanks in advance for your help, I hate having to hide everytime he touches my arm!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
uhm I wouldn't call it a spontaneous erection... those are those lovely things that teenager for no obvious reason

I think that wrestling is a natural hardon producer for most any guy. Hormone surge of feeling another dude. It's not uncommon for males in war situations such as being in a fox hole in the heat of battle to get an erection, at least that's what I've read. Just massive hormone overload. Take a look on youtube at all the wrestling matches that have been recorded and the teens(mostly) popping woodies. (It is interesting in a prurient (?) way, also kind of sad have guys out there filming them w/o knowledge/consent.. but that's a whole other topic :smile: )

When I was younger, say late teens, the slightest touch other than a handshake could arouse me. I think it had to do that I really didn't touch other ppl. I'm a loner mostly and well physical encounters such as hugging a friend could trigger an erection. Nothing sexual just the sensation of touch produced a hormone surge. Just get touched by people more and the huge woodies will eventually go away (unless you think it's someone hot :wink: )

As for you just talking to people and getting aroused... Well what are you talking about? :) Penguins being eaten by seals or how big of boobs that hot chick has? Get out more, meet more people and see if it doesn't go away. Talk to that grandma at the bus stop about the weather... now that shouldn't make you aroused.:biggrin1:

strokinit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey this helps alot. The talking is about sexual things. things that we have done with girls. stuff like that. I agree with the getting out and talking to poeople. I think the physical contact will help, not to far physical, but touch. you know what i mean. haha

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, you're certainly lively where it matters. Start complaining when it doesn't happen!

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I just have to tell you that I've had similar reactions. I used to wrestle with one my friends all the time, and we both got erections. I think we both pretended they weren't there, even though we could cleary see each other's raging bulge. I guess it's just the idea of male bonding plus the hormones that was stimulating to me, because I could never feel comfortable talking about sex or having an erection around anyone other than him. It was cool to have a friend, like him, that I felt really comfortable around. I don't have that anymore with anyone, since he moved away.

I also agree that the touching does it. I get aroused by the slightest touch, especially if it's by someone else. So there are definitely a lot of factors for it all.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well stud let the 1% gay side of you take over It won't make you less attractive to girls if you shoot a load with a buddy who gives you a hard on...and it will make you both a rounder less worried person. This is 2007

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fella gets a woody eating his dinner sometimes.

worrying about it may be more harmful - chill out, erections are normal.

CityGuy82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whenever I am bored or slightly sleepy because of being bored i get super hard. I'll be sitting in class staring blankly into space and totally pop a boner. It's funny but leads to quick j/o in the stall at school or work haha. oh well.

kullaspira

Experimental Member
Media
All men get hard ons when they least want it, it´s happened to all of us I´m sure. So if your friend should see your stiffie I think he´d be cool about it since it surly has happened to him when he least wanted it.
It´s a wonderful thing with erections though, don´t be ashamed, be proud!

strokinit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya but he thinks it is weird if i change (totally naked) in front of him, so how do I not pop wood around him?