spontaneous orgasm

kawika

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently, I have been having these unexplainable orgasms. I lie down on my back to go to sleep and I start to get these muscle spasms throughout my legs, in defferent areas. Then I feel my prostate spasm every so often and I am totally hard, with precum dripping out. Sometimes it is so intense that I feel like I am going to cum if I let myself. This whole thing lasts about 20-25 minuts and then my whole body begins to tremble for sometimes as long as 4-5 minutes but I do not actually cum. It is the most amazing thing but I do not know what is causing them?

Is this a common thing??? Not that I am complaining.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think it's common. I'm a sex therapist and no one has mentioned this to me. On the other hand, it's hardly something that some guy would complain to me about.

I don't know how often you masturbate or have sex with someone. It could be a modified, wet dream - but you're not dreaming and it isn't wet.

It reminds me of the spontaneous orgasms that can occur when very stoned on cannabis. But more interestingly, it's sounds like the orgasms that guys get from stimulating the prostate.

My guess is that something is irritating your prostate. Sometimes alcohol can cause such irritation or other things in diet or medicines. Maybe your bowel is full and something is pressing on your prostate.

Enjoy!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Paranormal sex. Usually induced by an incubus or a succubus

If you sing her song backwards, you'll be cured...
Has anyone ever heard of the video game entity, Morrigan Aensland? Man, If she were real I'd love to have my soul played with by her.:redface:

kawika

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sykray said:
I don't think it's common. I'm a sex therapist and no one has mentioned this to me. On the other hand, it's hardly something that some guy would complain to me about.

I don't know how often you masturbate or have sex with someone. It could be a modified, wet dream - but you're not dreaming and it isn't wet.

It reminds me of the spontaneous orgasms that can occur when very stoned on cannabis. But more interestingly, it's sounds like the orgasms that guys get from stimulating the prostate.

My guess is that something is irritating your prostate. Sometimes alcohol can cause such irritation or other things in diet or medicines. Maybe your bowel is full and something is pressing on your prostate.

Enjoy!

I do lift weights and I recently started taking triulbus to increase my testosterone a natural way. Could this have anything to with it? Recently while just throughout the day I can feel my prostate spasm once in a while, I have been very horny lately and do have sex once a day, would like more but my gf is tired.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kawika said:
I do lift weights and I recently started taking triulbus to increase my testosterone a natural way. Could this have anything to with it? Recently while just throughout the day I can feel my prostate spasm once in a while, I have been very horny lately and do have sex once a day, would like more but my gf is tired.

I think this post of yours is relevant here as well:

http://lpsg.org/showpost.php?p=435556&postcount=14

I also lift and take creatine and protein. I have experienced similar symtoms. I think it has something to do with the prostate, maybe swelling??? It's harder get all the pee out and it feels like you have to go again. About 15-20 minutes later I can pee again and everything is back to normal.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Random prostate spasms + Problems peeing = Get your doctor to check you out this week.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sykray said:
It reminds me of the spontaneous orgasms that can occur when very stoned on cannabis.

How in the fuck have I missed out on this???

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Has anyone ever heard of the video game entity, Morrigan Aensland? Man, If she were real I'd love to have my soul played with by her.:redface:
I always wanted a three-way with Morrigan and Felicia the cat-girl. In fact I suspect that's exactly what Demitri spent all his time doing.