Spontaneous Orgasms ?

Finnmark: I wonder if there are any who have experienced 'spontaneous' orgasms ? I don't mean wet dreams, of course, or possibly the result of a general sexual stimulation, nor the 'hands-off' kind induced by just thinking about it! (Once I knew someone who could do this - a real party trick.) But the sort that comes out of the blue and is possibly induced by extreme tension or stress.

It happened to me twice - as a boy at school. First, in the middle of taking an important exam (it was Latin). I was coping with the exam OK, then, without warning, I had an erection and I had to stop writing. A tremendous tension built up and then there was orgasm and ejaculation. I was wet but relaxed and carried on with the exam!

The second incident was less happy. I had been given a severe punishment - told to write out 1500 lines. Not only harsh, but also - I considered - very unfair. About five minutes after this 'sentence' I had a very strong erection and a great tension built up. It was a nightmare; all I wanted to do was to leave the room and get some fresh air, but daren't ask as I was in enough trouble already (and with an erection down my leg it would have been difficult to stand let alone walk!). The orgasm built up and I just held onto my desk hard and hoped no one would notice what was happening to me. There was a colossal ejaculation which in different circumstances I would have enjoyed. As It was I had the problem of concealing it all and trying to clean my trousers up when I got home.

Nothing similar has ever happened to me since, and I wonder if perhaps it was just a 'puberty thing'. Or was I (as ever) different ?

Finedessert: Geeze, I took Latin in high school also but it never turned me on....Damn!

OR did me any good in later life either.

Grandpa

Finnmark: I promise you, Grandpa, it can't be all bad. Maybe it was that which got the Roman orgies going ...

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope you didn't Cum Laude.

I took Latin, and while interesting, I have little natural aptitude for language, and if it doesn't come easy, then I'm not gonna go.