Spontaneous Orgasms ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: I wonder if there are any who have experienced 'spontaneous' orgasms ? I don't mean wet dreams, of course, or possibly the result of a general sexual stimulation, nor the 'hands-off' kind induced by just thinking about it! (Once I knew someone who could do this - a real party trick.) But the sort that comes out of the blue and is possibly induced by extreme tension or stress.

It happened to me twice - as a boy at school. First, in the middle of taking an important exam (it was Latin). I was coping with the exam OK, then, without warning, I had an erection and I had to stop writing. A tremendous tension built up and then there was orgasm and ejaculation. I was wet but relaxed and carried on with the exam!

The second incident was less happy. I had been given a severe punishment - told to write out 1500 lines. Not only harsh, but also - I considered - very unfair. About five minutes after this 'sentence' I had a very strong erection and a great tension built up. It was a nightmare; all I wanted to do was to leave the room and get some fresh air, but daren't ask as I was in enough trouble already (and with an erection down my leg it would have been difficult to stand let alone walk!). The orgasm built up and I just held onto my desk hard and hoped no one would notice what was happening to me. There was a colossal ejaculation which in different circumstances I would have enjoyed. As It was I had the problem of concealing it all and trying to clean my trousers up when I got home.

Nothing similar has ever happened to me since, and I wonder if perhaps it was just a 'puberty thing'. Or was I (as ever) different ?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: Geeze, I took Latin in high school also but it never turned me on....Damn!

OR did me any good in later life either.

Grandpa

3. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Quietly signs up for Latin classes...

4. txquis

Gold Member

mmm...sounds hot...I only know "cums like a pig"Latin ;D

5. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: I promise you, Grandpa, it can't be all bad. Maybe it was that which got the Roman orgies going ...

6. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    I hope you didn't Cum Laude.

I took Latin, and while interesting, I have little natural aptitude for language, and if it doesn't come easy, then I'm not gonna go.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice