Spontaneous orgasms

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm curious if anybody else has every experienced a spontaneous orgasm, that is, cumming without touching or rubbing. I know it happens in the ol' wet dream scenario but I'm talking about while awake. As a young extra-hormonal dude, a buddy got an 8mm fuck film. We were sitting watching it and I was bone hard and first started leaking and then just blew a load in my jeans. It happened a few other times during heavy makeout sessions with chicks. I distinctly remember one time in college in a back corner of the library when a chick and I were getting into some intense mouth and tongue contact and without warning I just started flowing. I had on a shirt with a tail and it was out so I managed to keep it hidden. Would like to know if anybody else has experienced this.

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OH Yea! Base swimming pool U-Tapao Thailand, 1973. Was laying face down on a towel on the concrete walk alongside the pool. Had just finished laps and was drying out; I was wiped out. Looked to my left and a young 20ish lady is climbing out of the pool. With each step her boobs oscilated and bounced like they were in an earthquake. She got out stood straight & tall, pulled her hair back and started walking toward me. Each step was hotter than the last. Her boobs bounced and her hips swayed...think Bo Derek in 10. With a similar figure. All of a sudden my cock started pulsating and exploding. I could feel maybe half a dozen individual pulses of cum. Strong pulses. The front of my swimsuit was saturated. Had to lay there face down til my cock calmed down and I could slide back into the pool to clean up. Felt heavenly - never saw her there again.