Spontaneous "pee-gasms", huh?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by W/In 1 Stand Dev, Jul 13, 2008.

1. W/In 1 Stand Dev

W/In 1 Stand Dev Active Member

Hi all,

I probably would have had a wet dream earlier tonight. Here it is almost 5 AM St. Louis time, now.

I woke up at about 3 AM with a raging throbbing hard on. I was laying (lying?) on my back.

I figure I was either on my first or second cycle of REM sleep. That's just something I have noticed about my sexy dreams, that they usually come, cum... (yeah, pun intended) earlier at night. I got to bed about 1 AM.

So anyway I was a little surprised by my throbbing hard on/potential wet dream in my sleep because I am 36.

So I throw the covers off of me in anticipation of a big messy ejaculation. Instead I could feel this wave of muscle spasms in my lower abdomen, and then I began to orgasm without necessarily ejaculating. I had lots of prostate fluid come flowing out just like pee.

No, it didn't have a urine smell and it was slightly sticky.

My erection went away, unfortunately, but I continued to have multiple orgasms with each culminating in a "pee-gasm".

So from about 3 AM on til about 4:30 AM I have been cumming.... errr... orgasming... over and over and over again.

I am sore in places I didn't even know I had places because my muscles (back, abs, ribs, legs) have been contracting so hard/intensely. I was on my bed and grabbed plenty of towels to collect up the "pee" or prostate fluid.

In fact, after I orgasmed a few times I decided to rub one out the ol' fashioned way, and I ejaculated. It felt incredible!

I went to the shower to get cleaned up. As I was standing in the shower with my deflating penis, I orgasmed some more. It was a trick just to stay standing up.

I went back to bed but quickly discovered that my "groinal region" was not done orgasming. I came and came some more, and pee'ed a little bit each time.

I was so loud I think I pulled a vocal cord. I will be hoarse in the morning.

I could tell I was pulling muscles in my ribs and back and figured I better get up, so I decided to come in here onto LPSG and do a search for it.

The closest related thread I found was this one:

http://www.lpsg.org/25780-spontaneous-orgasm.html

Nope! I am not on any drugs, illegal, prescription, or over the counter.

NO! I am not taking any supplements.

Yes, I have used an aneros prostate massager toy in the past and have achieved lesser, but similar results. However, tonight/this morning it was all me by myself., NO toy. I last used the aneros at least a week ago.

It was out of this world!

It probably would have looked like and sounded similar to a woman having multiple orgasms.

I am beat. I am super hungry too. I worked up quite the appetite.

Anywhooo... I just thougt I would pass that on.

Anybody else here experience anything like that before?

Thanks!

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds Interesting.

3. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice