Spontaneous "pee-gasms", huh?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by W/In 1 Stand Dev, Jul 13, 2008.

1. W/In 1 Stand Dev

W/In 1 Stand Dev Active Member

Hi all,

I probably would have had a wet dream earlier tonight. Here it is almost 5 AM St. Louis time, now.

I woke up at about 3 AM with a raging throbbing hard on. I was laying (lying?) on my back.

I figure I was either on my first or second cycle of REM sleep. That's just something I have noticed about my sexy dreams, that they usually come, cum... (yeah, pun intended) earlier at night. I got to bed about 1 AM.

So anyway I was a little surprised by my throbbing hard on/potential wet dream in my sleep because I am 36.

So I throw the covers off of me in anticipation of a big messy ejaculation. Instead I could feel this wave of muscle spasms in my lower abdomen, and then I began to orgasm without necessarily ejaculating. I had lots of prostate fluid come flowing out just like pee.

No, it didn't have a urine smell and it was slightly sticky.

My erection went away, unfortunately, but I continued to have multiple orgasms with each culminating in a "pee-gasm".

So from about 3 AM on til about 4:30 AM I have been cumming.... errr... orgasming... over and over and over again.

I am sore in places I didn't even know I had places because my muscles (back, abs, ribs, legs) have been contracting so hard/intensely. I was on my bed and grabbed plenty of towels to collect up the "pee" or prostate fluid.

In fact, after I orgasmed a few times I decided to rub one out the ol' fashioned way, and I ejaculated. It felt incredible!

I went to the shower to get cleaned up. As I was standing in the shower with my deflating penis, I orgasmed some more. It was a trick just to stay standing up.

I went back to bed but quickly discovered that my "groinal region" was not done orgasming. I came and came some more, and pee'ed a little bit each time.

I was so loud I think I pulled a vocal cord. I will be hoarse in the morning.

I could tell I was pulling muscles in my ribs and back and figured I better get up, so I decided to come in here onto LPSG and do a search for it.

The closest related thread I found was this one:

http://www.lpsg.org/25780-spontaneous-orgasm.html

Nope! I am not on any drugs, illegal, prescription, or over the counter.

NO! I am not taking any supplements.

Yes, I have used an aneros prostate massager toy in the past and have achieved lesser, but similar results. However, tonight/this morning it was all me by myself., NO toy. I last used the aneros at least a week ago.

It was out of this world!

It probably would have looked like and sounded similar to a woman having multiple orgasms.

I am beat. I am super hungry too. I worked up quite the appetite.

Anywhooo... I just thougt I would pass that on.

Anybody else here experience anything like that before?

Thanks!

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds Interesting.

3. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted