spooning

bif5x5: ???

i have heard SPOONING mentioned several times. Will someone please define it for me?

my guess...Entering slow, deliberately slow.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spooning is not a sex technique, but just refers to the positions of the two bodies. It is a favorite position for me to drift off to sleep. You curl up behind your partner with your arm around them. Your two bodies nest together the same way that two spoons nest in your silverware drawer, hence the name. I would usually get hard, but this prompted complaints about excessive poking in the back. Although I like to go to sleep in this position, one can also have sex this way, so it can be a sex position.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's perfect for when she's pregnant or when you just want to cuddle and have lazy sex without necessarily reaching orgasm or if the two of you are overnight guests in another home and don't want to let the rest of the household know you are having intercourse.

Pecker

aussiechick63: I love going to sleep spooning someone.
aahh sigh

wvu_kerq: :-[ sad.... my bf lives three hours away.... empty bed, no spooning....

for those you you with girlfriends: most girls adore spooning... it's an intimate closeness that doesn't have to lead to sex

Javierdude22: I have little to add then total agreement on this one.

Especially if you love someone, it is the greatest feeling ever, being curled up, holding eachother, legs curling around eachother

...its the feeling of being one that makes it so great...

kyle: I was gonna stay outa this topic 'cause I didn't want to break the "cuddly" mood of the spooning thread, but what the hell - it's Friday.

I, too, love the warm, intimate feeling of spooning. But I really love feeling that familiar swelling sensation against my ass and the inevitable slow thrusting ... I just love those fucks!

brad2002: I have a fuck buddy who liked to fuck me while spooning. It's so relaxing for both of us. Sometimes when he is done we just lay there for a while with his dick up my ass, getting soft, and his hairy chest against my back. We often fall asleep like this. It's very intimate.