Spooning

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! The other night I was told that My sleeplessness could be relieved if I would only allow someone to spoon with me. Now, I dont know about you all but the idea of my naked body pressed up against a man's naked body doesnt exactly make me feel sleepy. :wink:What do you all think? LOL!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Spooning is like foreplay. How can you sleep with such a delicious part pressing against your bottom? All I want to do is wiggle.....:biggrin1:

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pajamas are so last .... whenever. i'm surprised the pj factories are still churning them out. spooning, well, it is nice and is conducive to a good night's sleep. unless you're horny. either way, it's good. depends on your mood at the time.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We love to spoon but while I get horny my wife falls asleep. I love cupping her left breast with my right hand and having my penis between her legs. But it can get awfully hot, as in to warm, and clammy so I have to back away after awhile.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
LOVE IT!!!!

Although I have to admit, I'm not exactly thinking about sleep if I'm spooning! :wink:

I know what you mean. If my girl and I try to spoon on a night when we didn't have sex, it turns into not that sort of night any more very quickly...

... but on nights after a marathon fucking session, it's just what we both need. Lovely. On nights when we sleep apart it's quite possible that I spend more time thinking about what it feels like to spoon that what it feels like to fuck her.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partner and I spoon, every night. It just doesn't seem right trying to go to sleep without it.

Unfortunately, most of the time lately, I can only spoon for a short while. With a compressed nerve at T6, that position is usually painful, and I have to find a different position that doesn't involve me wrapping my arm around him.:mad:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a hard time sleeping alone now that I've gotten used to having an enormous man next to me at night. In my own bed, or when he's away, I toss and turn, missing the warmth and security. We always start out spooning, or with my head on his chest. Though we end up back to back, I wouldn't trade it for starting my rest in any other way.

We do sleep naked, and sometimes the spooning does lead to more straight-forward foreplay, and sex, but mostly we just go right to sleep. He has an early wake-up (and so do I, by sheer proximity).

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I'm the only person in the universe who can't sleep with someone in bed with me. I've tried for years. I've given up.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! The other night I was told that My sleeplessness could be relieved if I would only allow someone to spoon with me. Now, I dont know about you all but the idea of my naked body pressed up against a man's naked body doesnt exactly make me feel sleepy. :wink:What do you all think? LOL!
I love spooning, though it often leads to something else. :wink: Sometimes, after a long, tough day spooning is just what I need to relax. It's a physical confirmation that no matter what else goes on outside my front door I am safe and loved.

I think I'm the only person in the universe who can't sleep with someone in bed with me. I've tried for years. I've given up.

Really? Then how'd you get that beautiful bambino?:biggrin1::tongue:

Doesn't anybody sleep in pajamas anymore?!:rolleyes::biggrin:
I'm partial to girly/feminine nighties. :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partner and I spoon, every night. It just doesn't seem right trying to go to sleep without it.

Unfortunately, most of the time lately, I can only spoon for a short while. With a compressed nerve at T6, that position is usually painful, and I have to find a different position that doesn't involve me wrapping my arm around him.:mad:
Oh how i know this. C5 - C6 mild flattening of the left ventrical nerve etc. We start out spooning too

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's what I was thinking! LOL That, and that you didn't neccesarily conceive him in a bed!

We think he may have been conceived in the front seat of our pickup truck while it was parked in the driveway of our house in our pretentious, wannabe chichi neighborhood. Our neighbors hate us (for things like that and similar redneck sort of things we do).

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We think he may have been conceived in the front seat of our pickup truck while it was parked in the driveway of our house in our pretentious, wannabe chichi neighborhood. Our neighbors hate us (for things like that and similar redneck sort of things we do).

Bwahaha! Yeah. That's awesome.