Spooning

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love spooning, though it often leads to something else. :wink: Sometimes, after a long, tough day spooning is just what I need to relax. It's a physical confirmation that no matter what else goes on outside my front door I am safe and loved.

Really? Then how'd you get that beautiful bambino?:biggrin1::tongue:

I'm partial to girly/feminine nighties. :smile:
Yes Spooning too much can often lead to The Georgia Buck or some kind of other sexual suplex:wink::smile:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

LOL! The other night I was told that My sleeplessness could be relieved if I would only allow someone to spoon with me. Now, I dont know about you all but the idea of my naked body pressed up against a man's naked body doesnt exactly make me feel sleepy. :wink:What do you all think? LOL!
I don't know,can we try it??

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like spooning but never can sleep that way. I move around due to chronic pain too much or my partners have been disturbed by my muscle spasms.

It's something that feels good but usually turns sexual or people sleeping other ways due to reasons stated above.

PJ's are a good thing for me or a t-shirt. I also like my flannel PJ's in the winter!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My partner and I spoon, every night. It just doesn't seem right trying to go to sleep without it.

Unfortunately, most of the time lately, I can only spoon for a short while. With a compressed nerve at T6, that position is usually painful, and I have to find a different position that doesn't involve me wrapping my arm around him.:mad:

Oh how i know this. C5 - C6 mild flattening of the left ventrical nerve etc. We start out spooning too

Neck injury here as well. I have some cervical vertabrae that are too stable and some that are unstable with tears in my cartilage and knotted trigger points. I have tried just about every treatment with little success, although the inversion table has offered some relief.

Has anyone with similar issues found something that works for them?

I find I have difficulty lying still without stiffness occuring, so cuddling at night can be hard.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh how i know this. C5 - C6 mild flattening of the left ventrical nerve etc. We start out spooning too

Neck injury here as well. I have some cervical vertabrae that are too stable and some that are unstable with tears in my cartilage and knotted trigger points. I have tried just about every treatment with little success, although the inversion table has offered some relief.

Has anyone with similar issues found something that works for them?

I find I have difficulty lying still without stiffness occuring, so cuddling at night can be hard.
Haha, uncut, stupid me... I meant C6, not T6. Actually (although it's not recently verified) I think mine is C5-C6 and C6-C7 compression. My arm tingles, the muscles sometimes develop a tic, and I only have a tiny range of motion where it doesn't feel like a red-hot spike stuck in my back.

Honey, the physical therapist tried traction, but it was painful and completely ineffective. I've been looking into getting an inversion table. I think that's going to be my last resort before I entertain the idea of surgery. I'll let you know.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, uncut, stupid me... I meant C6, not T6. Actually (although it's not recently verified) I think mine is C5-C6 and C6-C7 compression. My arm tingles, the muscles sometimes develop a tic, and I only have a tiny range of motion where it doesn't feel like a red-hot spike stuck in my back.

Honey, the physical therapist tried traction, but it was painful and completely ineffective. I've been looking into getting an inversion table. I think that's going to be my last resort before I entertain the idea of surgery. I'll let you know.
I used to know it by heart. Mine is C5-C6 -C7 touching the left nerve root. Stiffness in the neck. Tingling in the legs. I have total motion and am fine no pain. Just stiffness and tingling in the legs. I take Motrin when its bad. It took a long time to get used to this. I think i finally am

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Yes, I have tried traction as well, and didn't like it. I've also done the shots of novacaine and cortisone in my neck and trigger points that become inflamed from other muscles taking on the extra work of supporting my neck and head. I've had spasms so bad they have cut off the oxygen in my heart and caused me to pass out. Fun times! :rolleyes:

Surgery has been suggested, but they would have to go thru the front of my neck, and the idea of that terrifies me.

I truly hope you find something that works, DC!

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For years, I was never able to cuddle at night, I have a low body temp (96.6 F) and it made it uncomfortable and clammy when I'd try to cuddle. Especially given my hot nature (I keep the A/C at about 68)

But my GF has a body temp of 96.4 so we don't get clammy when we cuddle, and she loves the warmth, so we spoon every night we sleep together. As far as the sexual arousal part... yeah, that happens too, but then after we've done our thing... we go back to spooning.

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL! The other night I was told that My sleeplessness could be relieved if I would only allow someone to spoon with me. Now, I dont know about you all but the idea of my naked body pressed up against a man's naked body doesnt exactly make me feel sleepy. :wink:What do you all think? LOL!

It's great advice:

1. Spoon until you can't stand the sexual desire any longer.
2. Fuck until you're too tired to move.
3. Pass out (spooning or not depending on personal preferences)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's great advice:

3. Pass out (spooning or not depending on personal preferences)[/quote]

I wish you could write that up as a prescription so I could get it filled at CVS. :wink::biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nothing to make me sleepy, surely! :biggrin1: Anything but sleepy, indeed.

Truth is, I don't like spooning at all. I had to buy a bigger bed with my boyfriend Frank, since his couldn't accomodate us both, but I need a lot of freedom to move in bed, especially if there's someone next to me.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's great advice:

3. Pass out (spooning or not depending on personal preferences)[/quote]

I wish you could write that up as a prescription so I could get it filled at CVS. :wink::biggrin1:

LOL. Spooning has that peaceful calming effect on me like petting a dog or taking a tranquilizer. I like being the outside spoon.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL. Spooning has that peaceful calming effect on me like petting a dog or taking a tranquilizer. I like being the outside spoon.
I'm usually the inside spoon and our legs are often intertwined, which I love. It makes me feel like I am in Gustav Klimt's The Kiss. However, sometimes I am the outside spoon which is nice because I can hold his soft cock in my hand and play with his balls. :wink::biggrin1:

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well, if you write up that prescription I'm sure you can find someone who would fill it for you (though probably not at CVS).

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DC,
My mother used an inversion table with great success,I hope it
will help you too!
I like spooning with Mr. Ed,and being on the outside. He thinks it's because I like to feel his body, and that is partially right, I like to hold on to his cock {like NJ},so he can't leave without me knowing about it!
Hurray for spooning!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC,
My mother used an inversion table with great success,I hope it
will help you too!
I like spooning with Mr. Ed,and being on the outside. He thinks it's because I like to feel his body, and that is partially right, I like to hold on to his cock {like NJ},so he can't leave without me knowing about it!
Hurray for spooning!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

LOL! And here he had me thinking he had never tried it! LOL! Holding him by his handle eh? LOL!