Sportbike problems.

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
Alright.. I am posting this one here because I don't think it would fly too well at any of my other forums.

What should I do with the meat when I am riding? I cant seem to find ANY position for my penis that keeps it from getting pinched. Down the leg, gets squashed against the tank. Up over a thigh, gets squashed when I tuck up 'under the bubble' during a high performance turn or at high speeds. Don't even talk to me about how it feels when I set a wheelie or a stoppie down.  :eek:

Any ideas? I dont want to give up a sport that I have grown to love so much. In case anyone is wondering what/how long ive ridden: I just got my Supersport bike this summer, and have put about 3000 miles in 2 months on it.

And, ask nicely enough and I might just toss up a photo of me on the bike, too.

HungTeenStud: Hey Doc,

I feel your problem man, I have a Ducati and the stock seat just about killed me. I was always being pushed forward into the tank, which would perpetually squash everything. I had a custom seat made for me from Corbin, one of the better motorcycle seat manufacturers. They have a facility in CA, so I rode down there and had them make just what I wanted. Basically it pushes me back from the tank about 3" and sits me in a bucket. Now I can have my dick down one leg, balls down the other, and they don't get smashed. Good luck!

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1061839843;start=0#2 date=08/25/03 at 15:44:45]recumbent is the ONLY way to go....[/quote]

I think you might have misunderstood me. Sportbike = high performance motorcycle. Unfortunately they don't make recumbent crotch rockets.  :p

Besides... how would one rip a stand up wheelie on a recumbent bike??  :eek: Yeah.. I'm one of those hoodlums that rides by carloads of girls... on one wheel. I also know a ton of other tricks. . . both on a bike, and off. . .

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1061839843;start=0#4 date=08/26/03 at 03:52:21]well... color me silly... sorry!  :)[/quote]

No problem whatsoever. Now the question is: should I start offering rides? :D

Edit: And speaking of offering rides... I must admit that there is one advantage to being this big... It makes sex on a bike so much easier.

AnonyMs: oh, yes, please! I looooooove riding behind a guy on a bike... my arms wrapped around him... the wind in my face....

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1061839843;start=0#6 date=08/26/03 at 18:47:26]oh, yes, please!  I looooooove riding behind a guy on a bike... my arms wrapped around him... the wind in my face....  [/quote]

Knowng me.. I will be a tool and wheelie with you on the back, like I did with my last female passenger. Needless to say she was not amused. Even though I can balance a bike effortlessly, even with a passenger flailing about back there.

And back to the topic at hand... I enquired to a couple of my friends who own Corbin seats (for racing) and they said that they really arent that great for the money, plus, I can just scooch back in the seat myself. But even when I slide all the way back, I still get majorly squashed, or end up sitting on a part of it. Not comfortable.

Its funny.. riding alone trying to figure this stuff out, adjusting, re-adjusting. lol