Sports cups for big penises

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever since puberty, I haven’t been able to find a sports cup that fits. I’ve been playing hockey almost my whole life, and while the largest size of cup I have can cover my balls, my penis still hangs about 1.5-2” beneath the cup, and makes it extremely uncomfortable. I have tried almost everything out there. This is just another struggle of having a big softie. Any suggestions?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ever since puberty, I haven’t been able to find a sports cup that fits. I’ve been playing hockey almost my whole life, and while the largest size of cup I have can cover my balls, my penis still hangs about 1.5-2” beneath the cup, and makes it extremely uncomfortable. I have tried almost everything out there. This is just another struggle of having a big softie. Any suggestions?
Google “nutty buddy”. That’s supposed to be an ergonomic large cup

Reactions: Nick888nj

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Google “nutty buddy”. That’s supposed to be an ergonomic large cup
I’ve tried Nutty Buddy. I got the largest size, but it was way to wide, so I returned it and got the size down, which was too short. I couldn’t even close my legs with the largest size. I’m pretty thick, but width isn’t really my problem, it’s more length.

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
have you tried the shock doctor mens XL cup? its made like a regular athletic cup but is bigger in size, their website doesn't list specific dimensions but it may be a little roomier
That’s what I am currently using, as it is the best fit, but there is still the problem with the length

• Love
Reactions: spicynachos
D

deleted300444

I didn't know nutty buddy came in different sizes.

I've always been and advocate of jockstrap, I hated wearing a cup for sports...For me...I hated how let's say a bike cup goes into lined pouch (not jock) but the fabric had so much tension, intended that way to cushion, absorb shock of contact...but not having a large penis, my balls would hang out the sides.....so I used to stick cup in a jockstrap...litterally having my cock balls in cup, without fabric shield. That worked. I don't play sports like that much anymore, don't use a cup - so I'm no help! Just sharing my struggle.
I think the shock jocks look really cool. Kind of expensive.

Reactions: 12loner

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't know nutty buddy came in different sizes.

I've always been and advocate of jockstrap, I hated wearing a cup for sports...For me...I hated how let's say a bike cup goes into lined pouch (not jock) but the fabric had so much tension, intended that way to cushion, absorb shock of contact...but not having a large penis, my balls would hang out the sides.....so I used to stick cup in a jockstrap...litterally having my cock balls in cup, without fabric shield. That worked. I don't play sports like that much anymore, don't use a cup - so I'm no help! Just sharing my struggle.
I think the shock jocks look really cool. Kind of expensive.
Thanks. Not sure if that would work aswell for hockey, but thanks for the advice.

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like wearing a hard cup next to my skin also, nice and sweaty. But I don’t think you are supposed to do that in a game setting... too much shifting
Yeah. Shifting was the problem with the largest size nutty buddy. It fit my length, (just barely), but it was too wide and room, and it would shift and slip upside down, etc.

D

deleted300444

I like wearing a hard cup next to my skin also, nice and sweaty. But I don’t think you are supposed to do that in a game setting... too much shifting
And you are correct, that is improperly worn...it can shift...the rubber plastic sticks to groin when sweaty. Actually, could be harmful, cause injury if cup border is pressed too hard from harsh contact.

D

deleted300444

I guess I could try it out. It’s a bit pricey but I could return it.
They have less expensive price points.That tool box version looks pretty solid as far fitting body/waist. I've often noticed in stores that the hard cup is narrow, yet longer than most.

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They have less expensive price points.That tool box version looks pretty solid as far fitting body/waist. I've often noticed in stores that the hard cup is narrow, yet longer than most.
The problem is, the ones that are long are too skinny, and the ones that are thick are too short. Some company needs a custom sized cup that you enter in your dimensions and they make it.

D

deleted300444

The problem is, the ones that are long are too skinny, and the ones that are thick are too short. Some company needs a custom sized cup that you enter in your dimensions and they make it.
Bingo. That is indeed the problem...longer, but too narrow or no depth like shockjock or deep but short, Bike. This sounds like an entrprenurial opportunity. But how could manufacturing not know this already.