Sports cups for big penises

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bingo. That is indeed the problem...longer, but too narrow or no depth like shockjock or deep but short, Bike. This sounds like an entrprenurial opportunity. But how could manufacturing not know this already.
Glad someone agrees. Bigpenis.com. Sports cups, underwear, condoms, every freaking thing guys like us need. They would make more money then they think

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once had some "recovery" down there (long story) but the first week was brutal. The hospital supplied a unsexy jockstrap which was fine but i was very sore and uncomfortable. Then I figured out i needed a cup as well to keep my pants from adding more uncomfortable pressure.

So i bought several jockstraps and cups. All fails. Disaster. Even the xl cups sucked.

Then i figured out why: all the cus were anatomically correct and too thin! No one's dick and balls actually fit that shape and form- they are squished in. If i had a hard time fitting into one then i pity even bigger guys.

So i literally had to wear the widest one I could find *upside down*. Much more comfortable and made sense. But needs to be more anatomical correct.

I should take a pic of the cup i ended up using and explain why it really isnt designed for anyone's dick and balls.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oops - sorry. CORRECTION:

Then i figured out why: all the CUPS were NOT anatomically correct and too thin! No one's dick and balls actually fit that shape and form- they are squished in. If i had a hard time fitting into one then i pity even bigger guys.

:cool:

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That’d be great. I’ve tried flipping it before, but it is very uncomfortable because I can’t even get my legs close to each other, and flipping it may solve a width problem, but I’d still have the length problem.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Well, with hockey you wear special compression shorts that have a pouch for the cup and Velcros to hold up your socks, so I don’t need a jock. It’s the cup itself that is the problem
Rubbish. You need a jock to contain your cock and balls. THEN, you should put on the comp shorts with the cup. That way your dick won't hang out. Most comp shorts don't hold the cup close enough to your body anyway, which is why a jock is useful.
Besides, you don't really expect us to believe that your dick is so long that you can't fit in in a cup, do you?It'd have to be like 8 inches SOFT for that even to be an issue, and even then you could fold it.

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rubbish. You need a jock to contain your cock and balls. THEN, you should put on the comp shorts with the cup. That way your dick won't hang out. Most comp shorts don't hold the cup close enough to your body anyway, which is why a jock is useful.
Besides, you don't really expect us to believe that your dick is so long that you can't fit in in a cup, do you?It'd have to be like 8 inches SOFT for that even to be an issue, and even then you could fold it.
I’m 8.2” soft and too thick to fold it. Look at my pics.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jofa-830-pro-hockey-cup-holy-grail_1_fccf0a536dd3db0bb3913b3213852ca8.jpg

This is probably the widest cup available. The "jofa" cup. It is quite the setup but the accommodation is better.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/jofa-830-pro-hockey-cup-holy-grail-48021831

prld.xlg

http://www.internationaljock.com/reebok-hockey-cup-black-and-white,54329.html

IMG_4472.jpg

It has a deeper junk holder at least.

http://hgreview.net/reebok-8k-jock-review/

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: Christian94

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know how ‘big’ the problem is of having your dick poking out cuz you get an sportboner. Im not embarresed but its uncomfortable.
51BF2545-03CC-4B07-B027-4CDCACC12245.jpeg

im happy my boxing trainer gave me his XL fairtex steelcup to try on.
BF0D67C6-5E7B-40EE-BA3F-34F256965EB5.jpeg

Phantom253

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever since puberty, I haven’t been able to find a sports cup that fits. I’ve been playing hockey almost my whole life, and while the largest size of cup I have can cover my balls, my penis still hangs about 1.5-2” beneath the cup, and makes it extremely uncomfortable. I have tried almost everything out there. This is just another struggle of having a big softie. Any suggestions?
Maybe you'll have to have a custom made cup. It might be spendy, and look, well, different, but from my point of view well worth it. Just a thought

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Well, with hockey you wear special compression shorts that have a pouch for the cup and Velcros to hold up your socks, so I don’t need a jock. It’s the cup itself that is the problem
Not true. Comp shorts' pockets are lame. The key is that they don't fit snug against your body and hence you risk a testicle popping out. Wear a jockstrap to POUCH your cock and balls, and only then use a comp short. For my sport, I wear a sports pouch brief and a regular jockstrap over it and slide the cutdown. The regular jock works better than a cup jock, tho I don't know if that'd be true in hockey.
Are you really telling us your penis is so long you can't house it in a cup and it "hangs" out an inch or more? Can you just move it?

Reactions: Nico GayVPL