Sports Problems

ivmuitnepletni: Hey Guys, I ahve a good sized dick, (9 inches) and i must say, its a hassle for sports. Especially my dick, I hate how it stays the same size when soft. This is a real problem because I never know how to putin in my underwear properly, so it would get hurt. Right now, im having to bend in arounf my thigh, but tat isnt so comfortable. Any suggestions for anyone on this subject?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I refer your question to grnman, who is the expert on big dick placement. He enjoys low cut jeans and packs it in some way! Search the forum threads and find some of his posts and here's hoping he'll read your post and reply.

Luke

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go to International Males "Undergear" website. They carry a jock strap made in England that has a large, soft pouch. The pouch is made from two layers of fabric, with elastic bands which run down the outside edge of the pouch and keep the "boys" from escaping. I originally found them in London and have been wearing them consistently. Give 'em a try. :D

Reactions: tominrichmond

spike

Cherished Member
Media
Hey ivmuitnepletni... i actually found myself in the same situation as you. I think that the best sports underwear is underarmor. I wear their boxer breifs, and the keep everything in place when you are running playing sports, or anything else for that matter.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Ok, especially since I was invited. My size soft is about like yours, and it has been a problem somtimes with sports. Impact sports are the worst, where you need to wear a cup. I was never able to use those, which is one reason I have never been into contact sports.

I don't like jocks either as I have to sort of double my cock over, and then it protrudes a lot and kind of "bounces" more. What I use are the sports briefs. They allow me to position it off to one side and keep it firmly in place. Soft my cock doesn't bend around my thigh, but perhaps I am not as thin as you are. Certainly, it is not comfortable to have it bending around.

Sometimes I wear snug fitting boxer briefs or spandex shorts underneath. For me it works better to have my cock positioned to the side minimizes it getting in the way, but there is no "perfect" position I have found for sports. Down, and it gets between the legs (no good), up it is uncomfortable to bend at the waist, and I don't like it all "balled" up in a jock, so to the side is the best option for me.

I hope this is helpful.

Jack