Sports Question - Attacking the groin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Beercanthick, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Beercanthick

Beercanthick New Member

I know this goes on, guys attacking, striking an opponent's groin, because it's an underhanded tactic in waterpolo, knee or kick the guy next to you in the crotch.

So combining this with large penis thought, I'm sure athletes get reputations about their endowment from locker rooms, that is "known" within the teams of that sport. Take football (American) - Can a player's very blessed endowment make them the target of blows to their groin?

I know this is a crazy question, but maybe some guys who've played contact sports can be of help.

2. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I've used this tactic many times in the Magic card tournaments I go to.

3. KinG916

KinG916 Member

Albums:
    i always thought a blow to the groin hurt all guys equally. its always the balls that sting for 30 minutes after a kick there, despite the size

4. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

Exactly. The penis isn't what hurts. It's the balls.

5. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

Rugby players use a technique called "purse snaching" where they grab their opponent's scrotums .
    They also pull their pubic hair ...

6. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

Actually, a relative who was a wrestler in high school once described a similar move in wrestling.

7. Onslow

Gold Member

In some sports--football, baseball and a few others--the players wear protective gear during their time of playing the game. One part of the gear is a hard protective cup; which although it might not completely safeguard the testicles from all the force of a groin kneeing, it will significantly reduce the pain which can be inflicted. If worn correctly the testicles are covered and so is the penis itself, therefore the biggest amount of damage will be when the cup is slammed into and the outer rims of the cup press into the athletes body. Years ago when I played on a school baseball team I was required to wear a cup, it saved me from unnecessary pain at least twice, once when a ball was thrown and came directly at my crotch. Yes, the impact sent me reeling back a little, but nothing was damaged. The guy who threw the ball was known as a spiteful jerk and had done the same thing to other guys as well. Several years later he got his during a bitter divorce--he ended up with zip. Nothing.

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

What type of rugby have you been playing? :confused:

9. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
    I've had guys grab my swimsuit in water polo before, but never grabbed my balls. In one instance a guy was kicked in the balls intentionally. Retaliation on the offender was swift and probably more painful.

I think most guys recognize that retaliation for such an offense is likely which is why it doesn't happen often.

Robert

10. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Whether or not my penis is large or not, when Im playing in sports like baseball I alway have a cup-supporter (jock) on. Maybe I'm a target or not, you can bet my nuts are covered. Yes its an underhanded tactic and might I say very juvanile to kick or knee a guy in the balls. But, to prevent any injury I truely recommend wearing a jock cup. There are plenty cups that fit us big guys out there, so there is no reason to go without one. Cups are cheap but balls are priceless, and I don't understand why any guy wouldn't want to keep 'em covered....

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I haven't found one yet that didn't let my scrotum out the sides. I get pinched from it. Would you please recommend some?

Sounds like she got his balls in the divorce. :18:

12. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Hmm I've never had that done to me before. However, in american football its not uncommon for people to hit an opponent in the crotch while they are trying to block a field goal, but thats just to get their hands down. Other than that I can't think of any crotch shots that go on..unless the center is a terrible snapper and snaps the ball the wrong way, straight into his testicles..ouch.

13. D_Al_K_Celtzah

D_Al_K_Celtzah Account Disabled

Just a piece of advice. When you go and buy those protective cups, make sure the pouch (is that how you call it?) it is stored in doesn't open easily. Some DO open easily and the cup may bounce out of place during some movements, eventualy hurting your nuts or dick by pressing it against your body or something like that.

So, always be careful with the protection you choose.

Draft saved Draft deleted