Sports/underwear

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey everybody. I was just wondering what different people's experiences have been with sports and the package. Before during soccer practice I would just wear boxers with gym shorts, but then my dick kept popping out of the boxer hole. I would still be wearing shorts but I felt like people could notice and it was embarrising. So I bought boxer briefs and all my problems were solved. Has anyone else had these problems? Does anyone know good underwear for running, sports etc? Anyway, thanks and oh yeah and this is my first post!

clyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i played football all throughout high school and wore boxers. however, we wore compression shorts for the pads (called a "girdle"). however, now that i am in college i have recently joined track. i still wear boxers and do often have a problem with my dick popping out of the hole, especially if there is no button. i usually just ignore it. for one, it showes it better thru athletic shorts (almost like a cock ring)... in competition, however, i wear spandex shorts. good to show the package, secure the package, and put on a show... heheheh

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think boxer briefs of a sturdy cotton, with a good contoured pouch are best. If I might need to run at a gathering, I always wear spandex under my dark Umbros or sweats.

I only go commando if I want people to notice because they always seem to notice. I have only worn boxers at "boxer parties" and the like.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
i think boxer briefs of a sturdy cotton, with a good contoured pouch are best. If I might need to run at a gathering, I always wear spandex under my dark Umbros or sweats.

I only go commando if I want people to notice because they always seem to notice. I have only worn boxers at "boxer parties" and the like.

Nicely said Ian the tall... yah, for sports i just wore the tighter boxer breifs.. and tucked it on one side of my leg.. didn't really cause many problems. unless iit was football and i wasn't wearning a cup :biggrin1:

D_trhsdf

Just Browsing
Media
I cannot really run properly because of my package: my balls are too big and heavy. In school I used to wear swimming trunks underneath to keep everything in place, but it did not really work. Now I only do little sports but if, then i try to wear something like a biker's pair of shorts underneath. For swimming, I wear a pair of trousers like basketballers do and hope most is hidden. Doesn't work though.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
Damn, 'bigtoo'! You've probably got a 'King Kong' sized dick then! What did you do, swim in a puddle of radioactive waste or something??? How about you show everyone how big you actually are??? ; )

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a big fan of jockey no fly sport boxer breifs. You have to go over to the top to pee, but there's also no chance of falling out. Great Support and also a good deal of room. I don't run so I couldn't say how it performs under those circumstances, but I'd think it hold up very well.

You could also try wearing a jock strap or compression shorts, any type of athletic supporter really.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are going to be playing sports with people, you're going to shower with them afterwards, so what's the point of being uncomfortable during a game just to hide something you should be proud of to people you don't know, don't care about, or want to know about :p Because your mates will already have seen.

D_trhsdf

Just Browsing
Media
Hi coolguy, no I did not do anything special to become that big, it just grew. And some here have seen me, so no need to "show everyone". It just sucks though

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigtoo said:
Hi coolguy, no I did not do anything special to become that big, it just grew. And some here have seen me, so no need to "show everyone". It just sucks though

It only sucks if you or others refuse to see the person behind it. Like most blessings, they are also curses. What counts is how you and the people you care about, and care about you, learn to deal with them. Not that I can relate directly to your situation, but life works that way for most things. Hang in there, and be happy just being YOU! I bet lots of people like you just the way you are, and wouldn;t change anything about you.

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear compression shorts under most things or else i wear boxer breifs.
I play hockey and I had to special order my cup or else i had some severe pinching.

It hurt.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
juice said:
I play hockey and I had to special order my cup or else i had some severe pinching.
It hurt.

College fencing... cup... one size does not fit all...
having a female coach, who reminded me of my mom was fine, but I couldn't tell her what the problem was.