Sports With A Big Penis

Brendonk818

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For straight guys with big dicks:

I’m curious how many of you guys shied away from sports that you know wouldn’t be a good “fit” for you and would expose more than you might’ve been willing to share at the time. Sports like swimming, wrestling, water polo, cycling, crew, track, etc. Did the idea that you might have to stuff your large goods into lycra make you take a pass on those sports?

Brendonk818

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Discussion about minors is not permitted under the TOS. You title, alone, puts it on the radar for deletion.
Thanks. I don’t mention minors and I’m asking adults their sports experience. Out of an abundance of caution, I’d like to edit the title to remove the words “High School”, but I can’t seem to edit my own post or delete it and re-post it... perhaps a forum editor can do that for me? Thx again

Reactions: Squirrel1

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks. I don’t mention minors and I’m asking adults their sports experience. Out of an abundance of caution, I’d like to edit the title to remove the words “High School”, but I can’t seem to edit my own post or delete it and re-post it... perhaps a forum editor can do that for me? Thx again
Unfortunately the standard editing ability is only good for about 10 minutes after you post. Even as a gold member, I only get about 20 minutes, which is usually adequate. That being said, we cannot edit the title of the thread, only the body. I suggest you press the Report button on the lower left of your first post and tell one of the mods you want the title changed.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I do not think about when playing sports. I currently compete in track and field and the last thing on my mind is my dick. Played different sports my whole life and that has never been a factor in my I chose to play/compete in them

Reactions: ronin001

My only concern would be getting punched, kicked, receiving a slap-shot, a line drive, a grounder or catching a bad bounce of a ball ....in my dick

and never play football / soccer with this guy

0_JS120987654.jpg

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean...I can't really wear a cup without cutting off circulation, unless its really really cold and im scared...that would make contact sports interesting today.

Reactions: 3418111

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always wear a jock strap. a shot in the penis/balls is gonna hurt whether you're large or small. I found my big balls got in the way more than my penis did. athletics was a long time ago, but I still cycle daily. I have trouble sometimes getting my "boys" comfortable on the bike seat.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My challenge is my balls - they are very big and hang very low. Swimming is not a problem... I wear a very roomy speedo. Running, despite the "bounce", is manageable, as is tennis.

I have stayed away from contact sports, such as martial arts. This is ironic, because my wife is very advanced in taekwondo.

Reactions: Gj816

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I avoided Wrestling and now I am interested in BJJ and MMA so I wish I had Wrestled
I am frequently told I would have been good at it especially Greco-Roman and I am Italian so I guess that makes sense

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just had a bigger bulge than most of the guys. I know some guys that free-balled while playing b-ball and other sports, that would be a bad idea with everything especially my huge balls swinging around.

Reactions: JohnDoeXXXm

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I played full contact sport for years, and never worried about it despite plenty of unwanted testicular attention.

One of my favourite stories is of former All-Black legend, Wayne "Buck" Shelford, and the "Battle of Nantes".

Shelford made his Test debut for the All Blacks later that year against France in a 19–7 victory in Toulouse, and then was a notable victim of the infamous "Battle of Nantes" in the second Test. Roughly 20 minutes into the match, he was caught at the bottom of a rather aggressive ruck, and an errant French boot found its way into Shelford's groin, somehow ripping his scrotum and leaving one testicle hanging free. He also lost four teeth in the process. Incredibly, after discovering the injury to his scrotum, he calmly asked the physio to stitch up the tear and returned to the field before a blow to his head left him concussed. He was substituted and watched the remainder of the game from the grandstand where he witnessed the All Blacks lose 16–3. To this day Shelford has no memory of the game.

Source: Wayne Shelford - Wikipedia

For those who don't know rugby, without going into the details, a ruck looks like this ...

england_1595194c.jpg

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only sport I really enjoy participating in is football (soccer). The main issue is ensuring my dick and balls don't flop out my shorts while running around, so I generally have to employ a combination of taping and compression undershorts to keep things in place.

Sure it still shows a pretty obvious bulge/outline and is probably pretty obvious bouncing around, but as long as it all doesn't hang out in the middle of the field then I don't worry about it.

The only sport I really enjoy participating in is football (soccer). The main issue is ensuring my dick and balls don't flop out my shorts while running around, so I generally have to employ a combination of taping and compression undershorts to keep things in place.

Sure it still shows a pretty obvious bulge/outline and is probably pretty obvious bouncing around, but as long as it all doesn't hang out in the middle of the field then I don't worry about it.
Have you tried briefs or jock strap? might work, if nothing else the bulge would be amazing.

I've always played contact sports, wrestling, boxing and rugby. Yes it's an issue but you just wear a jockey or these days I mostly wear spandex running shorts under my kit shorts, much better and more comfortable than a jockey imo
But a jockey would be better

Reactions: jason.1jk