1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Sports

Discussion in 'Ask a Transgender Person' started by confidential36, May 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. confidential36

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Looking for some insight..

Do you believe it is fair for tgirls to compete with the girls after the testosterone that is released into the body at puberty?

I understand the desire to play sports and if I had a tgirl child I would want them to have a normal childhood involving girl scouts, sports, and any activity they wanted to be involved in. But at the same time, I believe they would have an advantage in certain sports.

2. dahliasimone1981

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trans girls, if they are on HRT, SHOULD be allowed to compete with the girls....we take testosterone blockers as well as estrogen, so our test. levels are in line with a biological female....also, estrogen eats away a lot of our muscle mass so we become significantly weaker (unless you lift and train regularly already). So....it would be unfair af to make a transgendered daughter compete with boys.

confidential36 likes this.
  3. confidential36

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Dahliasimone, thanks you for the insight. It is appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice