Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looking for some insight..

Do you believe it is fair for tgirls to compete with the girls after the testosterone that is released into the body at puberty?

I understand the desire to play sports and if I had a tgirl child I would want them to have a normal childhood involving girl scouts, sports, and any activity they wanted to be involved in. But at the same time, I believe they would have an advantage in certain sports.

dahliasimone1981

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Trans girls, if they are on HRT, SHOULD be allowed to compete with the girls....we take testosterone blockers as well as estrogen, so our test. levels are in line with a biological female....also, estrogen eats away a lot of our muscle mass so we become significantly weaker (unless you lift and train regularly already). So....it would be unfair af to make a transgendered daughter compete with boys.

Reactions: confidential36

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trans girls, if they are on HRT, SHOULD be allowed to compete with the girls....we take testosterone blockers as well as estrogen, so our test. levels are in line with a biological female....also, estrogen eats away a lot of our muscle mass so we become significantly weaker (unless you lift and train regularly already). So....it would be unfair af to make a transgendered daughter compete with boys.

Dahliasimone, thanks you for the insight. It is appreciated.