Sportsmen Going Commando

rgncajun

Legendary Member
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tommy Haas absolutely loves to play tennis in commando. He bulges in every match and once in awhile you can actually see the vpl.

2009+French+Open+Day+Five+RtTvsUN0wQll.jpg

Attachments

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, rgncajun, is there a language problem here?
Going command means wearing no underwear/underpants, so you should never see a v(isible) p(anty) l(ine)!

Also, interesting pics, but Tommy Haas was born in Germany, so did somebody use Photoshop to make him look circumcised through his shorts?

Last edited:

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Going command means wearing no underwear/underpants, so you should never see a v(isible) p(anty) l(ine)!

Also, interesting pics, but Tommy Haas was born in Germany, so did somebody use Photoshop to make him look circumcised through his shorts?

I'm hoping this is the sincerest form of sarcasm. If so, it's pretty funny.

If not, then leedsuncut needs to be informed that VPL means Visible Penis Line. ;-)

Reactions: kutjebef

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm hoping this is the sincerest form of sarcasm. If so, it's pretty funny.

If not, then leedsuncut needs to be informed that VPL means Visible Penis Line. ;-)

Strikes me that the strident and patronizing mr. leeds had no intention of being funny. :wink:

livintrpn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LEEDSUNCUT.....VPL =Visible Penis line and those aren't photoshopped I have been watching Tommy play for years and even last week at the US open he is indeed Cut german or not and freeballs

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, for me VPL means both--from the front 'penis', from the back 'panty' but in the any kind of underwear / jock sense. Anything dick/butt sex-related to get me drooling :)

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Ummm...ya know, there ARE circumcised German cocks...quite a few...I speak from a coffeehouse in Berlin at the corner of Motzstraße and Martin-Luther-Straße...big dick central, as it were...

OB9ID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andrej Voronin, Ukrainian footballer, played in 2006 World Cup. If you can find the Group H match between Ukraine and Tunisia, you will see a spectacular display 2 minutes and 20 seconds into the match. The attached photo with the clearly visible vpl is from a video frame. That match made me a football fan!

Attachments

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
My cock is too big to go commando. Smaller-dicked boys can get away with it without too much crotch-watching. But for me, folks would be glued to my big donkey dong. And though the mere thought gives a major hard-on, I wouldn't like it in reality (unless I was doing it for sexual kicks in a sexual context such as stripping, etc).