Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a wrestling match with two heavyweight studs. Compression shorts under singlet for blue, some kind of cup for red. Blue ends up with a very large boner by the end of the match.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IvfNo-G646-

OB9ID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andrej Voronin, Ukrainian footballer, played in 2006 World Cup. If you can find the Group H match between Ukraine and Tunisia, you will see a spectacular display 2 minutes and 20 seconds into the match. The attached photo with the clearly visible vpl is from a video frame. That match made me a football fan!

Attachments

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
My cock is too big to go commando. Smaller-dicked boys can get away with it without too much crotch-watching. But for me, folks would be glued to my big donkey dong. And though the mere thought gives a major hard-on, I wouldn't like it in reality (unless I was doing it for sexual kicks in a sexual context such as stripping, etc).

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Bull:

I think you should be free to be the MAN you were born to be! Don't attempt to hide your gift!

Think of it this way... Most men/women like to see a large breasted women in anything... but not a turtle neck. Her breasts are her gift as a women and she (if she is confident) dresses accordingly!

Your large cock should not be hidden in a turtle neck either...unless you are ashamed of it this is!?!?!?