Sportsmen Going Commando

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tommy Haas the tennis player often plays commando. Anyone know of any other tennis players who don't wear underwear?

marc48PSCA

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cock is too big to go commando. Smaller-dicked boys can get away with it without too much crotch-watching. But for me, folks would be glued to my big donkey dong. And though the mere thought gives a major hard-on, I wouldn't like it in reality (unless I was doing it for sexual kicks in a sexual context such as stripping, etc).

Bull, saw your pics, you should always go commando, give the rest of us a thrill! :)

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Bull:

I think you should be free to be the MAN you were born to be! Don't attempt to hide your gift!

Think of it this way... Most men/women like to see a large breasted women in anything... but not a turtle neck. Her breasts are her gift as a women and she (if she is confident) dresses accordingly!

Your large cock should not be hidden in a turtle neck either...unless you are ashamed of it this is!?!?!?

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know of any more sportsmen who go commando (freeball)?

It seems odd that they would really - I would have thought this was uncomfortable, danger of things getting pinched as they were running around doing sports ... but fair enough if they do :)

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When Jonathan Papelbon was closing for the Phillies over the weekend, he had a nice bulge in the ninth inning. Definitely looked like a big boy. Thinking maybe something escaped the confines of his jock.