Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this picture doesn't gross anyone out, its pretty close up. I've got a tiny spot on the top left of my glans. It's been there for years, and I can't remember how or why it appeared. It doesn't hurt, hasn't evolved,
is dry and rough to touch, and seems like a mole, or tiny pimple. If I try to pick it off it's tough to do and will bleed and then go back to the way it is. Diameter is about 2mm. I was thinking of going to the doctor, maybe it needs ointment or something to make it disappear? Any ideas?

Fapomatic.com - Online Image Host

One of these? Spots on the penis

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dan, go to your doctor or a dermatologist (you'll end up at the dermatologist anyway). Have 'em tell you what this spot is, then have them remove it.

Or have them remove it, and not tell you!

The important thing is, there is not supposed to be such a spot on your penis. You should have it removed, regardless of whether it hurts.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Art's right, get it checked out and kudos to you for posting this question!! This is a great way to open up doors for others to talk about something they may be concerned about.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, I'll book an appointment tomorrow. It may just be a blocked pore or some sort of blackhead with any luck. There's only one good thing that can come out of this. That a female doctor will hopefully be handling me. :cool: