Spot the Difference: PhotoShop Contest

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
With PhotoShop enhancement of the phallic image almost de riguer on the Internet now, I thought it would be fun to start a new thread.

Rules are mind-numbingly simple: Post two links to external images showing
1. The original, un PhotoShopped image.
2. The manipulated or "morphed" image.

Extra points if the cock is partially obscured by a gripping hand, for example, [makes the PhotoShopping more fiddly] or if there is particularly fine attention to detail, such as enhancing the shadow of the cock, as demonstrated on the girl's left shoulder in the example below.

Ok then, I'll start..
Compare
http://www.newbienudes.com/Photos/V...3&n6=3069491&n7=3069490&n8=3068306&n9=3069070
with
http://gallys.nastydollars.com/dd/66/5.jpg

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow love this... wanna try a slight variation...

but first i want to say something interesting about LPSG. I'm not small, but before I found this site i always photoshopped my images when i posted on other sites. that was years ago but now i feel like it was ridiculous. even though i don't have the biggest dick, just seeing where i fit in on the spectrum of size really helped me feel confident in my penis size. sometimes when i go back and look at the edited images i feel really stupid. not because the edited image is unbelievably large-looking, but because both the original and the edited image feature a guy with a really big dick! so... yeah, what i'm saying is:

Thank you LPSG for helping me realize that my penis is big(ger enough than average) that I'm very happy with it!

So now that that's out of the way... is anyone interested in posting images, then taking guesses on whether it's the original or the fake?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
photoshop is an art! being able to augment size, without it looking fake is hard... lots of lights, refelctions, measures to be altered! but as you posted above, it's possible to do so, and it looks amazing!
The reality always seems to be smaller, doesn't it? :p