Spot the gay soldier

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That caught me off guard.

Yeah, me too! Very powerful. A friend posted it on Facebook. I was just stunned when I saw it. I think a lot of LPSG-ers were also because I was lurking after I posted it and as the names of members visiting the thread appeared at the bottom a lot of people stayed on that thread a while. There was only one post and it was only one sentence so it was obvious the picture was making the point. After a while I clicked on those profiles and most of them said viewing attachment for the thread so I think many people had the same reaction I did -- just stared at the picture for a few minutes.

I posted it on my Facebook page and also sent it to several friends and family who aren't on FB. I think it needs to be widely circulated.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, me too! Very powerful. A friend posted it on Facebook. I was just stunned when I saw it. I think a lot of LPSG-ers were also because I was lurking after I posted it and as the names of members visiting the thread appeared at the bottom a lot of people stayed on that thread a while. There was only one post and it was only one sentence so it was obvious the picture was making the point. After a while I clicked on those profiles and most of them said viewing attachment for the thread so I think many people had the same reaction I did -- just stared at the picture for a few minutes.

I posted it on my Facebook page and also sent it to several friends and family who aren't on FB. I think it needs to be widely circulated.

You should e-mail this to all 435 members of Congress--it's really that powerful. I'm sure someone on this site has the source listing to do just that.

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Okay, how many of you were expecting
To see someone naked? Extra points
Dude for an interesting twist. (mind
You, there should have been some
Deference in respect of these soldiers
And their families)