Spotlight : 8060

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well my fellow LPSGers, it's been a lot of fun being in the spotlight. Though I am an attention whore, I want to pass the torch along to a good friend of mine.

He's sexy, he's smart, he's adorable and he's got one of the nicest cocks on this site.

Me first my dear friend...

How did you find LPSG?

When are you getting your ass here to stay over for the weekend? You know I'll keep you having fun!

I love you, you are a great friend. Have fun being the attention whore now!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, 8060...I'm going to ask you the questions you asked me!

If you could be any kind of criminal, what would your specialty be?

What was your favorite game to play when you were a kid?

Did you ever have a bully? If so, who were they?

Have you ever been in a physical fight?

What is your favorite part of the day?
Plus...What was your first impression of me?
Has it changed?
Have you been naughty or nice this year?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well my fellow LPSGers, it's been a lot of fun being in the spotlight. Though I am an attention whore, I want to pass the torch along to a good friend of mine.

He's sexy, he's smart, he's adorable and he's got one of the nicest cocks on this site.

Me first my dear friend...

How did you find LPSG?I accidentally found this site when I surfing the net looking for pictures of large dicks to use as desktop wallpaper.

When are you getting your ass here to stay over for the weekend? You know I'll keep you having fun! Just as soon as all of this holiday season choas is over. I'll rent myself a horse and carriage and buzz right up there.

I love you, you are a great friend. Have fun being the attention whore now!
I love you too, Jenn! I feel the same way about you! I just hope that by agreeing to do this that I haven't bitten off more than I can chew.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well well well....look who's in the spotlight...:rolleyes:

let's see...what to ask...hmm...

ok here we go:

• you're given your choice of a superpower - what do you choose?
  • what's your absolutely favorite thing to do?
  • what's your absolute favorite thing to eat?
  • what's your favorite type of chocolate?
  • you're given your choice of dream job - what do you choose?
  • do you believe in love?
  • what's your favorite thing about this board?
  • what's your least favorite thing about this board?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Excellent choice, Jennuine! This guy combines intelligence, personality and raw sex appeal like few others I've come across. May he bask in the spotlight!:biggrin1:

Thanks, CG, for that awesome trifecta compliment! You rock, my friend!

Hey, 8060...I'm going to ask you the questions you asked me! What's up, D? I knew that somebody would get me like that when it came my time to play.

If you could be any kind of criminal, what would your specialty be? I would have to be a bankrobber with safecracking being my specialty.

What was your favorite game to play when you were a kid? Bread and butter, of course.

Did you ever have a bully? If so, who were they? I didn't have a bully but I did have one guy in elementary that thought that he was going to intimidate me just because he was bigger than me. It wasn't happening. He followed me home from school one day and tried to take something from me out of my shirt pocket. Don't touch me unless you have permission. VIOLATION:biggrin1: My 'little self' whupped his big ass and I was deemed crazy for the punishment that I put on him:biggrin1:. After that, I made friend after friend each year.

Have you ever been in a physical fight? Not really. Maybe a few shoving matches but nothing too brutal past that ^.

What is your favorite part of the day? The end after everything is over; no more work, no more school...just 'me' time.

Plus...What was your first impression of me? I liked you, D. I thought that you were someone that I could learn a few things from & laugh with from time to time.

Has it changed? Not one bit.

Have you been naughty or nice this year? I think I've been pretty nice. I said "yes" when I really wanted to say "no" alot. I didn't act selfishly unless I was really tired. I'm sure there are other things that qualifies me for nice this year that just aren't coming to mind right now.

He's probably quite tied up at the moment ...hehehehe. Expect a late night answer.
Yeah, C, you're right. You know I'm a night owl. Plus, I had to work tonight. I'm here now though:smile:.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's about time 8060 was in the spotlight! I know, right? Just kidding:smile:

How many times a day do you think of me? :tongue: A minimum of 3 times each second at the least.

If Rico and I came to town, what would we do? :biggrin1: We'd have a great big homecooked meal prepared by my hands. Then we'd get dressed in our best and go out and dance all night long and then we'd have the hottest threesome Michigan has ever seen:tongue:

How tall are you? I am 5 feet, 10 ten inches tall.

I'll be back later with more questions!!!
I can't wait.

Ah, so my boy's finally in the spotlight. Yeah, it's finally my time.

Here's the question you've been waiting to answer in detail.

How much do you love the snow? :biggrin1:
I cannot stand it. It keeps you out of your car. The front door to the house freezes. You're drained of all of your energy just shoveling it once. Then those plow trucks just throw it back up in your driveway after you've shoveled. It's horrible. I hate it! I want about 9 days of 80 degree weather for Christmas.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
well well well....look who's in the spotlight...:rolleyes:

let's see...what to ask...hmm...

ok here we go:

• you're given your choice of a superpower - what do you choose? I think being a warlock would be fun.
  • what's your absolutely favorite thing to do? Sing & dance when I'm alone or with friends.
  • what's your absolute favorite thing to eat? For food, tacos!
  • what's your favorite type of chocolate? It's Belgain all the way:biggrin1:
  • you're given your choice of dream job - what do you choose? Movie star!
  • do you believe in love? Most definitely.
  • what's your favorite thing about this board? The friends that I've made here. They're all so different and scattered all over the world. Had it not been for this board, I probably wouldn't have come in contact with them.
  • what's your least favorite thing about this board?
Those days when the members get to bickering with each about bullshit. That's the one thing that I can't stand.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey 8060. This spotlight is long overdue...

What's the best thing about Michigan?
What your favourite part of a women?
Of a man?
If you could live anywhere, where you you choose?
Who has been the biggest influence on you?
What is the most satisfying experience you've had?
What does "8060" mean?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey 8060. This spotlight is long overdue...

Thank you, kind sir. Now, what would you like to know?

What's the best thing about Michigan? The best thing is that it's my home; where I'm from. My family is here and that's important to me.
What your favourite part of a woman? I love legs on women. They don't necessarily have to be of a certain muscular dimension because it's the walk that women put behind their legs or that comes from their legs, ya know? That's my favorite part.
Of a man? I'm a sucker for a pair of nice, strong, rounded shoulders.
If you could live anywhere, where you you choose? Italy. I would love to learn more about that place by immersing myself into it. That would be a true education.
Who has been the biggest influence on you? It would be the individuals who came to me with my best interests in mind. My elders who thought me how to love and forgive and to be faithful. Lastly, my friends. Those that have been a cheerleader for me in my corner since day one. No matter how crazy or outrageous my current spell was. It would be those that fuel me with their spirit to keep being me.
What is the most satisfying experience you've had? I was attracted to someone once and I finally gained their attention. Eventually I had my way with them. After like so much pining for this guy, to finally get him out of his clothes...willingly; it was like an exhale. I think that experience falls the deepest among them all.
What does "8060" mean?

Come closer and I'll whisper it in your ear:wink:

Where in michigan? :p

In the most snow infested land in the valley. I lie in a complete white space.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite color?
Do you put up a real or artificial Christmas tree?
Do you have any allergies?
When did you first realize your penis was bigger than average?
Has anyone ever looked at your cock and said, "uh-uh, no way are you tearing apart my insides with that monster!"
What is your favorite breakfast food?
How do you like your eggs?
What do you currently drive?
Do any of the ridiculous black stereotypes hold true for you? Are you good at basketball, singing, dancing, etc?
Have you ever danced into a Mc Donald's and sang your order?
Are you like most Michiganers? By that I mean when people ask where you are from, do you hold up your hand and point to the part of the mitten in which you live? :confused: I think that's so cute. :tongue:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Your best childhood memory?

Most valued life lesson?

Any trait you wish you did or didn't have?

How do you see your life being in 5 year?

If you could do any one thing to make the world a better place what would it be?

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my god! At last!

You know I love you, but how much do you love me?:cool:

What is the most unusual/freaky/weird sexual experience you've ever had?

Do you like talking dirty?

What is your favorite music to have sex?

Do you like having pets? If I were to buy you a pet, what would you like?

What is your No.1 resolution for 2009?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yay 8060! :hug:

Have you ever been to the DEMF?
DEMF.US :: Connecting the World Through Dance and Electronic Music Festivals

Kisses: soft and moist with lots of tongue or soft and moist with lots of lip action?

If you could have an evening of amazing food and conversation with four people, dead or live. Which four would you choose and why?

Big tits or onion booty? :biggrin:

Do we suffer from a poverty of language and analytical thought in the U.S.?
If yes, what would Malcolm say about that? *we can discuss this one later :09:*

"Detroit, what!", means what? :biggrin:

Do you have a favorite person, book, or film that serves as inspiration in your life?

Can I refer to you as "Joe" from now on? :tongue:

Do you speak any languages other than English?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Do you like Blaxploitation films? If yes, which are your favorites?

In the longstanding Michael Jackson vs Prince battle, who won?

Last edited: