Spotlight: Hilaire

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Any ideas on how to name him? (with your genes, I think most everyone would agree it has to be a boy)

And I will love you eternally for saving my ladybits from beeing ruined from having a baby. And as a token of my greatfullness, I will obviously make sure you'll always have all the tea you need, including the gorgeous boys to go with it, so you've got something to nibble on.

Well I've always liked the name Friedrich, or Maximillian, or Ferdinand.

OK but I'm not breast feeding, we'll have to get a wetnurse of something. And of course I'll have nothing in common with him until he's an adult so I'm not going to make much of an active parent....

Thanks for the Boys BTW, with you as my lure they will be seriously top draw arse :tongue:

I had a great-great-uncle named Ferdinand. He cut quite the figure, was very well read, impeccably dressed, and had a tremendous penchant for making gobs of money while leaving everyone laughing endlessly at his wit and jokes. I'm pretty sure he was gay though I never met him. Everyone called him uncle Ferd.

I say name the kid Ferd.

The Maldives are a terrible choice as it's one of the first countries to be completely displaced by rising ocean waters. There's a significant difference between owning ocean front property and just plain ocean.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I had a great-great-uncle named Ferdinand. He cut quite the figure, was very well read, impeccably dressed, and had a tremendous penchant for making gobs of money while leaving everyone laughing endlessly at his wit and jokes. I'm pretty sure he was gay though I never met him. Everyone called him uncle Ferd.

I say name the kid Ferd.

The Maldives are a terrible choice as it's one of the first countries to be completely displaced by rising ocean waters. There's a significant difference between owning ocean front property and just plain ocean.

Ferdinand it is then.

Oh we wont stay in the Maldives for long, I'll end up whisking us all off to hide out in my early Renaissance Palazzo in Rome, where I will become ever more eccentric and lascivious as the years roll on :tongue:

Ferdinand it is then.

Oh we wont stay in the Maldives for long, I'll end up whisking us all off to hide out in my early Renaissance Palazzo in Rome, where I will become ever more eccentric and lascivious as the years roll on :tongue:

Lord Marchmain your hero?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I've always liked the name Friedrich, or Maximillian, or Ferdinand.
I have always liked Maximillian, just seems real posh. In a good way. But I love the name 'Caleb' too... isn't that a common'ish name in Ireland? I like names that sound a bit mysterious.

OK but I'm not breast feeding, we'll have to get a wetnurse of something. And of course I'll have nothing in common with him until he's an adult so I'm not going to make much of an active parent....
We'll just get a nanny or something, utleast untill he's old enough to be fun. Small children scare me, I'm always afraid I'll hurt them. :eek:

Thanks for the Boys BTW, with you as my lure they will be seriously top draw arse :tongue:
Only the finest pieces of ass for you, my dear! :kiss:

Oh, and I could do Rome.

But we do need to throw a big party in that mansion of yours for all our LPSG friends! This is great, I'll start stocking up bottles of Eros Glide! :biggrin1:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'ma dig in some mo' in this fine specimen.

Would you ever commit 'carbicide' if ever depressed?:rolleyes:
Sweet or spicy?
Favourite 20th century decade?
Favourite century (in terms of which you find most interesting, etc.)?
Favourite meat? Fruit? Vege?
...are you as awesome in real life as you are here?:tongue:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, and I could do Rome.

But we do need to throw a big party in that mansion of yours for all our LPSG friends! This is great, I'll start stocking up bottles of Eros Glide! :biggrin1:

Caleb's not particularly Irish, but it is nice :wink: It's Biblical, so our son will have a very long name, He'll Be Ferdinand Maximillian Caleb (your surname)-Jones

You'll call him Caleb, I'll call him Max and the world will call him Ferdinand in honour of Jason els Uncle.

Oh we will have endless parties darling, and think of the fun we'll have shopping for furs and gems (at Bulgari) and all the handsome young men we'll invite to make our LPSG friends feel welcome.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Caleb's not particularly Irish, but it is nice :wink: It's Biblical, so our son will have a very long name, He'll Be Ferdinand Maximillian Caleb (your surname)-Jones

You'll call him Caleb, I'll call him Max and the world will call him Ferdinand in honour of Jason els Uncle.

Oh we will have endless parties darling, and think of the fun we'll have shopping for furs and gems (at Bulgari) and all the handsome young men we'll invite to make our LPSG friends feel welcome.

Good thing we look good in emeralds and fur. :tongue:

We'll live off of the finest liqours, fresh fruits and hung italians, and be gorgeous forever.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'ma dig in some mo' in this fine specimen.

Would you ever commit 'carbicide' if ever depressed?:rolleyes:
Sweet or spicy?
Favourite 20th century decade?
Favourite century (in terms of which you find most interesting, etc.)?
Favourite meat? Fruit? Vege?
...are you as awesome in real life as you are here?:tongue:

No, I'm going to die roaring, not fat.

Spicy

1920s

Can I pick a millenium instead ? a century is too short. :frown1: At the moment I'm most interested in the millenium from 400 AD to 1400AD

Veal, Cherries, Artichokes or PotatoesIcan't decide

Yep :tongue::redface::biggrin1::wink::eek: