Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

I humbly extend my apologies to you all for not addressing the spotlight game as soon as my connection came back up.

I would like to pass the torch and introduce to you all a very good friend of mine that turns me on in a thousand ways: Jackoffdude

Let the game begin! Here we go:

What is your favorite thing in the whole world?

How many serious relationships have you had?

Are you a good cook?

Showers or baths?

What is the most important thing in life that you have learned thus far?

jackoffdude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I might as well get this started straightaway! No time like the present...

8060 said:
Oh great, now you're gonna get to see my analytical side.
"Thing"? That implies an object... so I can't say "travel" or "my mother" or "the fact that Doctor Who is back".
When I was little, it was my stuffed cat. (Not a real one!) But now... gosh, I can't think of anything.
Are non-object answers allowed? :D In which case, I gave you three already!

8060 said:
Complicated answer. For the sake of simplicity, I'm going to say "none". :)

8060 said:
Are you a good cook?
Yes! I love to cook. More than cooking, though, I love to bake. I decided long ago, when my friends and I did a lot of potlucks, that desserts made people smile more than anything else, so that's my specialty now. I make a pretty mean pastel de tres leches.

8060 said:
Showers or baths?
Showers for everyday. Baths for relaxation. But not very often, because my bathtub is too small :( What I want is a jacuzzi. Mmmmm.

8060 said:
That's a tricky question to answer too, but I can certainly give you (at least one of) my words to live by: always give people your respect and a smile. (Um, at least until you have proof that they don't deserve it... ;) )

Last edited:

friend1969

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On the beach ... nude

So far ... three

Are you a good cook?
Yes,

Showers or baths?
Prefer showers

To keep learning

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok
What is your favorite season and why?
If you were stranded on a island with 8060 and me...what would we do?
Who or what has been the biggest influence in your life?
Tell me why you like about where you live?
If you could live anywhere where would it be?
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
What is your favorite thing about LPSG?
What would you like to do in 2009?
What is the first thing people notice about you?
What is the first thing you notice in other people when you meet them?
JO Dude is_______________because_________________!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was told sized doesn't matter.

umm.....these will be so random. ya don't have to play along if you don't want to.

would you rather be a dragon or a sea serpent? why?

if you had to lose one of the five sense which would you choose? *common sense doesn't count*

if you could change the color of the sky which color would choose? would floral prints make the sky looked fatter?

what's your favorite children's book?

would you give up 10 years of your life to give someone you love an extra year of life?

do you go barefoot around the house?

if you could be any character from any french movie who would you be?

favorite quote?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
List 5 things you would do to change the world for the better.
List 5 things you would do to change the world for the worse.
Have you ever done anything daring or risk taking?

jackoffdude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff_black said:
6 questions...
Would you ever consider donating your organs to charity?
Absolutely. I've never really seen the need for having a big funeral and paying for a casket and all those silly things that don't mean anything when you're gone... I'd rather be able to help someone. (Although I guess I've thought more about donating them to science than to charity. Which charity should I pick? ...let me look up "most deserving charity" on Google.)
Google says that I should donate my organs to... well, I guess it's either DeafBlind UK (makes sense) or Cat Rescue in Michigan (I don't even think that IS a real charity... and what would they want with my organs??? Bait???).

Have you ever won a race?
Not even remotely. I hate running (less now than I used to)... it was always just punishment in PE class, or on the soccer field. PE teachers really need to learn how to make running fun.

Do you think that the world would be a better place if we didn't have Junk food?
My scales say yes, but jelly babies and kettle chips and chocolate Yoo-Hoo make me say no.

List 5 things you would do to change the world for the better.
Phew. Okay. I guess I've always wanted to be a moral crusader! From least to most frivolous:
1) Really, truly equality for everyone. Eliminating discrimination would be huge. (you didn't ask HOW I was going to do it!)
2) Eliminate corruption in the government and big business. (There goes our economy! but it needs to be done.)
3) Force everyone to learn at least two languages. (Mwahahaha! This benevolent dictatorship of mine is fun! but this would force people to look at the world from a different point of view.)
4) Bring back "Pushing Daisies" and revive "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". (That alone would make the world a better place.)
5) Um... ooh, I know. Legal masturbation clubs all over the world. ;)

List 5 things you would do to change the world for the worse.
Why would I want to change the world for the worse? :( Unless it directly benefitted ME... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I could make me the next President of the USA. That would totally make the world worse.
And I could insist that I test-drive all the cars at the Ford plant. Wrecked, every last one.
I could require that I be the new quality control person for all goat cheese in the world. Given that I wouldn't be able to take a single bite, who knows how much rotten goat cheese would get past me?
This is a hard question. How's 3 things? ;)

Have you ever done anything daring or risk taking?
*evil grin* Does the gym sauna count?
Other than that... not really... I'm not a big risk-taker. I've never gone skydiving or gone over a waterfall in a barrel or even really ridden a roller coaster.

nudeyorker said:
11 questions...
What is your favorite season and why?
These days it's spring. The temperature is in my ideal range (68 - 72 degrees F), there's lots of rain which I love, AND the next season is nice warm summer rather than six months of winter, so there's something to look forward to instead of dread.

If you were stranded on a island with 8060 and me...what would we do?
Oh my. :D I'll have to plead the fifth on this one. Let's just say that I'm sure we wouldn't have too much trouble figuring out ways to occupy ourselves... and that I'd be happy to discuss the details in private ;)
Also, I bet we'd play a lot of charades. 'Cause firelight is awesome for charades.

Who or what has been the biggest influence in your life?
That would have to be my mother, for all sorts of reasons. We're very close.

Tell me why you like about where you live?
Well, it's not the six months of winter, I can tell you that for sure. I like Ann Arbor because it's a compact, walkable town, with lots of great restaurants and cultural activities, but it's not so huge as to be overwhelming.

If you could live anywhere where would it be?
I've always thought this would be either Seattle (I love the climate and the people) or the UK. The UK is especially appealing, except that I'd miss iced beverages and sweet iced tea in particular. But I wouldn't mind spending half the year there. :)

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Where do I start??? There's a lot about me physically that I'd like to change, but I guess everyone notices their flaws.

What is your favorite thing about LPSG?
Absolutely the people. It amazed me, my first time chatting here, how friendly everyone was. It's not so much a site as a community, and I really like that. It's also really cool to see straight, bi and gay men, and quite a few women, all chatting together and having a great time. I love that sense of camaraderie and acceptance for everyone. Isn't it nice that big dicks can bring people together from all different walks of life? Awww.

What would you like to do in 2009?
Travel as much as possible... earn enough money to be able to travel as much as possible... and have lots of really good quality time with my family.

What is the first thing people notice about you?
Ha! Wow. I don't know! I'd like to think it's my smile.

What is the first thing you notice in other people when you meet them?
Definitely their personality. You know how sometimes you meet someone and just instantly like them? That's what I notice first: to what degree that happens. Am I going to really get along with this person, are they just pleasant, or am I in for a rough time?
Unless they're naked. But then you don't usually meet someone for the first time naked, do you? Except possibly in the locker room.

JO Dude is always horny because he is a guy!
No no no... let's try that again.
JO Dude is wide awake because he slept in too long this morning!
Hrm.
JO Dude is relieved because he finally finished reading most of the articles for his paper!
Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

MickeyLee said:
8 very intriguing questions...

would you rather be a dragon or a sea serpent? why?
Sea serpent!!! Unquestionably. Of the four elements, water has always been my favorite, so I'd pick that over fire.
Plus, then Aquaman could control me with his mind. Mmmmmm. (Well, actually I guess he could only talk to me with his mind. But *I* wouldn't tell him that.)

if you had to lose one of the five sense which would you choose? *common sense doesn't count*
HA! I wouldn't have thought of that one.
It could never be taste, or touch. I value those too much.
Smell is also a powerful sense for me.
So that leaves me with sight, or hearing.
I think between the two, I would do better without hearing. I'm a linguist, so it might be a little easier for me to pick up ASL. And Deaf culture rocks, even though I wouldn't technically be a part of it. So, yeah, let's go with hearing.

if you could change the color of the sky which color would choose? would floral prints make the sky looked fatter?
I think I would be really happy every day if the sky were lilac.
Floral prints might not make it look fatter, but they would make it look much older than it really is. (then again, so might lilac. Especially if the sky wore a red hat.)

what's your favorite children's book?
Oh, I know I must have a really good answer to this one.
Ah! Amelia Bedelia!
No doubt about it. The whole series. I still laugh when I think about Amelia Bedelia icing the fish.

would you give up 10 years of your life to give someone you love an extra year of life?
Tough question. Out of context, if the year would be a truly quality year that they wouldn't otherwise have and that we could spend together... then yes, absolutely.
In context, I wonder how the other person would feel about it, and if they would truly be able to enjoy that extra year knowing what I'd given up. So I guess I just wouldn't tell them about it!
(I've probably been watching too much Supernatural lately.)

do you go barefoot around the house?
*looks down*
Yes. :)
But sometimes it feels icky and I prefer wearing socks. I like socks. :)

if you could be any character from any french movie who would you be?
Easy one: Amélie Poulain. I love her outlook on life and her general disposition. Except I hope I wouldn't be quite as gutsless as she sometimes is.

favorite quote?
Only one? :( I have (at least) three. Bonus points to anyone who knows where they come from!
1. re: a bank of world-time clocks: "What times are it?"
2. "I'll get the things we need to repair our ship, which is broken, in the crash on this alien planet that we had."
3. "I'm as truthful, honest, and about as boring as they come."

jackoffdude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oops! I missed two!

jeff_black said:
two more!

Is pie a food you enjoy?
Only one of my favorites :) Especially any sort of custard pie... yum yum.

Can two people fall in love without meeting each other?
Absolutely! I often think that people let their true selves show more easily online or through letters. (Then again, there are also the ones who invent whole new selves online... but, assuming complete honesty by both parties, then unquestionably yes.)
Whether that love stays true once they DO meet... well, anything can happen :) but I think the odds would be in their favor.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what's the best way to spend a sunday?

Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester or John Winchester? *supernatural squee*

would you rather be able to fly or pass thorough solid matter?

do you play any musical instruments? if not, what would you like to play?

do you have any hobbies?

wishing wells or wishing on a star?

*another supernatural question* would you make a deal at the cross roads? what would you want? when would the deal come due?

favorite bad movie?

ML

jackoffdude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mickey Lee said:
8 questions...
You ask awesome questions, Mickey :)

what's the best way to spend a sunday?
Hanging out with friends and family, eating together, and watching some good TV.

Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester or John Winchester? *supernatural squee*
HAHA! *hf*
This question is slightly more difficult since I saw P. S. I Love You, but still easy: I'll take Dean Winchester any day.
ANY. DAY.

would you rather be able to fly or pass thorough solid matter?
Intriguing. My personal favorite was always the ability to stop and restart time (did you ever see the TV show "Out of This World"?) but between those two, I think I'd pick flying. It would enable my desire to travel :) Plus, if I had to escape supervillains, I could get further away by flying. (Gosh, some superhero I am... turn tail and fly away!)

do you play any musical instruments? if not, what would you like to play?
Aside from childhood tinkering with the harmonica and the recorder, no. But since high school, I've wanted to know how to play the piano. For some reason it looks so relaxing to just let go and really get into the music.

do you have any hobbies?
Lots! Although not many that I have time for these days. Of the ones I do at least occasionally, there's cooking and baking, going for long walks or a hike, orienteering, going to the gym, watching TV or movies with friends, learning languages, travel... one hobby that I have yet to get into is pottery making. It looks like fun!

wishing wells or wishing on a star?
Wishing wells are way cooler, AND way creepier. Have you ever read a scary book about a wishing star? I didn't think so. Plus I could totally have a wishing well in my back yard.

*another supernatural question* would you make a deal at the cross roads? what would you want? when would the deal come due?
Ooh, no. I stay far away from demons. I'm not sure there's any wish that's really worth getting dragged down to Hell!
But if I *had* to make one... it would be to get Nicki Aycox back. :)

favorite bad movie?
Ha!! Oh wow. It used to be Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, but I saw that again recently and it really is just plain awful.
Another possible answer is a movie that's deliberately bad, but that would give away the answer to one of my favorite quotes.
Oh! I absolutely know the answer to this one. It's Santa Claus, the Mexican film where Santa has to battle a demon... the MST3K version of that makes me laugh for hours. "Satan, honey, no."

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jackoffdude- thanks. you get a gold star for ya question answering abilities. :) for true, ya did shine during ya time the spotlight. :smile:

Dean Winchester is my boy! mostly blind lust mixed with a bit of hero worship. the impala doesn't hurt either.

i give some mad lust points to Evil Sam. he just goes all black eyed and wicked so well.

ML

Jan 15th new episodes are back on *happy dance*

Last edited: