Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew ncdad would pick you Jenn!

What is the best present anyone ever gave you? how about anyone besides your daughter?

What's the worst present you ever got and why?

Favorite sport to watch? To play?

Did you play with dolls or trucks as a child? What was your favorite toy as a kid?

Are you still friends with your childhood best friend?

Picky about chocolate huh? What type do you like?

Do you consider yourself a thrill seeker?

Cats or dogs?

(here's a secret question for you...will we get to *do* our two men?????):rolleyes:

luv you Jenn!!!!!!!!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew ncdad would pick you Jenn!

What is the best present anyone ever gave you? It's a toss up between my husband buying me an electric blanket (my heating system didn't work) and tickets to see Cabaret, also from my husband. I'm a simple girl :smile:

What's the worst present you ever got and why? A carton of cigarettes, self explanatory.

Favorite sport to watch? To play? I love to watch football and love to play volleyball.

Did you play with dolls or trucks as a child? I played with both. I used to have a powder blue trans-am dinky car. I loved that car and remember playing in the sandbox with it for hours.

What was your favorite toy as a kid? Weeble wobble treehouse

Are you still friends with your childhood best friend? I didn't really have a best friend in grade school. I grew up in a small town and all the kids in the neighbourhood hung out at our place. I didn't like hanging out with girls because they annoyed me. They were only good for playing barbie's with me, and even then their games annoyed me. As for boys, I hung around with all of them. From highschool, I am still friends with the people who were closest to me.

Picky about chocolate huh? What type do you like? I love good, dark chocolate.

Do you consider yourself a thrill seeker? Yes

Cats or dogs? Cats

(here's a secret question for you...will we get to *do* our two men?????):rolleyes: Oh hell yeah!

luv you Jenn!!!!!!!!
You too badgirl :smile:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I said you had a beautiful pussy, would you rub it against me? :tongue:

Depends on what position I am in. If I am on my back, and your thigh is up against it, then yes I will rub it against you.

If your face is in between my legs I'll just lie back and let you rub your face into me.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Hmmm, sounds like it should be a simple answer but it's not. Irrational thoughts, or thoughts believed to be irrational, made positive changes in history. I guess my question to you would be, who's the judge on what is irrational or not?

For the purpose of this thread, you are the judge.

Perfect oral or perfect penetration?

D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love Jennuine..
Her and I have had many talks about a lot of different subjects and not just sex.
However, when we do talk about sex, her sexy talk is beyond hot, it's blazing hot.
But above all..she is an understanding, loving and a very kind human being.
It's a privilege to communicate with her.
Thank You Jennuine

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
More...

With Barack being president-elect, do you think that young black men that don't act as positively as they could will begin to view themselves in a better light and work harder towards removing any stereotypes put upon them now that one of their own has achieved something so unimaginable? I ask because I'm a black man and honestly, it saddens sometimes to see the behavior of my peers.

Do you think that "love at first sight" is a thing of the past?

In comparing falling in and out of love, which one do you believe is a conscious act and which is not?

What is the sexiest thing that a man has ever said to you?

What was your very first date like?

What is the biggest fear that you have concerning your daughter?

Is there a limit on the amount of children that you would have?

If you were in a situation where you had to commit murder to save your own or a loved one's life, could you do that without hesitation?

What is the one dish that you love to eat but cannot prepare yourself to your liking?

If you could be another LPSG member for one day, who would it be?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Awww, Jen, one of my favorites!!!

1. What is your favorite color?
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
3. What is one thing about you that most people don't know?
4. Dark or milk chocolate?
5. How will you spend the holidays?
6. What motivates you?
7. Any pets?
8. Favorite desserts?
9. Favorite latino who lives in a southern state and whose first name starts with an R?
10. How would your friends describe you?

(I know how I would describe you :smile:)

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love Jennuine..
Her and I have had many talks about a lot of different subjects and not just sex.
However, when we do talk about sex, her sexy talk is beyond hot, it's blazing hot.
But above all..she is an understanding, loving and a very kind human being.
It's a privilege to communicate with her.
Thank You Jennuine

You are a sweetheart and we have not connected often enough lately. Kiss!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More...

With Barack being president-elect, do you think that young black men that don't act as positively as they could will begin to view themselves in a better light and work harder towards removing any stereotypes put upon them now that one of their own has achieved something so unimaginable? I truly hope so my friend. Yet, it's not like the young black race is lost. I ask because I'm a black man I know you're black, we've slept beside each other :tongue:and honestly, it saddens sometimes to see the behavior of my peers.

Do you think that "love at first sight" is a thing of the past? I don't think it was ever real. Infatuation, lust, but not love. I think love happens between 2 people through openness and honesty.

In comparing falling in and out of love, which one do you believe is a conscious act and which is not? I think both are. You choose the way you feel and react to things. You can choose to be swept away or not. You can also choose to give up. Now that I'm writing this, sadly, I think it's easy to wake up one day and realize what you once had was gone.

What is the sexiest thing that a man has ever said to you? "I need to smell and taste you." I love the smell of my pussy and the taste of it. When a man feels the same, it drives me!

What was your very first date like? I didn't date. I fucked.

What is the biggest fear that you have concerning your daughter? That she will die.

Is there a limit on the amount of children that you would have? Sadly, if I want to have any more, it won't be with my husband. Now that my daughter is 8, I don't think she would like to have mommy's attention taken away from her.

If you were in a situation where you had to commit murder to save your own or a loved one's life, could you do that without hesitation? Yes

What is the one dish that you love to eat but cannot prepare yourself to your liking? Good question. This pasta with truffle sauce I used to get at a restaurant that burned down.

If you could be another LPSG member for one day, who would it be?
ncdad so I could stroke my cock and fuck me. LOL

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww, Jen, one of my favorites!!! Aww Rico, the feeling is mutual.

1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What do you like to do in your spare time? Walk in the woods near my house
3. What is one thing about you that most people don't know? I'm insecure about my writing abilities.
4. Dark or milk chocolate? Dark dark dark
5. How will you spend the holidays? With friends and family. Driving, visiting, driving then visiting, then driving some more and visiting.
6. What motivates you? Hope
7. Any pets? A cat named Clyde.
8. Favorite desserts? Dark chocolate.
9. Favorite latino who lives in a southern state and whose first name starts with an R? Rrrrrrrrrrrrico. You already knew that though sweet stuff!
10. How would your friends describe you? Honest, no nonsense, creative, funny, loyal, fun, warm, loving, uninhibited, very protective. Some of my friends call me Momma Bear. You get the idea from that.

(I know how I would describe you :smile:)
And I know I would describe you as a great friend.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ooh, I thought of some more. I hope you don't mind.

If you could bring someone back to life, who would it be?

Can you sing...well?

Showers or baths?

What was your biggest achievement in high school?

When is the last time you were in a fist fight and did you whup their ass?

Have you ever flirted with an officer of the law to get out of getting a ticket?

Did you ever sneak out of your parents home when you were a kid?

In your opinion, what is the biggest problem with the general public?

JoeyFeet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Sweet, Sweet Sexy Lady Jenn. By far my bestest friend I hav made here on LPSG!!!!

She is so special to me and I luv her so, so much, I hope she knows how much she means to me.

Angel,

I luv to cook. What would be your fav meal for me to cook for you???

And what was your first car you ever owned???

Luv You Jenn Sooooooooooo Much!!!

Joey..........

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooh, I thought of some more. I hope you don't mind.

If you could bring someone back to life, who would it be? My best friend's mom who was like my own mother. She was a strong, courageous, beautiful, loving human being. She treated me like her own daughter and held my hand through very difficult times. She died when I was pregnant with my daughter. She wrote me a letter when she found out I was pregnant and I still cry to this day when I read it. I love her with my heart and soul.

Can you sing...well? I can sing, I love to sing but it's up for debate whether I do it well.

Showers or baths? Love to have time for a bath.

What was your biggest achievement in high school? Getting a 92% in woodworking, even back then I could work the wood.

When is the last time you were in a fist fight and did you whup their ass? I was 22 and hell yeah. Trashy whores were being mean to my friend's mom.

Have you ever flirted with an officer of the law to get out of getting a ticket? No but I flirt when I go across the border into Detroit!! I've never gotten a ticket.

Did you ever sneak out of your parents home when you were a kid? Yes, a lot.

In your opinion, what is the biggest problem with the general public?
Lack of common courtesy/empathy

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're going to meet Nick and 8060, does that mean we can meet, too?
(Wherever you are... :biggrin:)

Were you pleasantly surprised by how cool the people from LPSG are in real life (like I was), or did you always have faith they would be amazing?

When you like a man romantically, are you direct or demure?

Lip Gloss or Lipstick?

Do you have a favorite or signature perfume?