Spotlight: Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Sweet, Sweet Sexy Lady Jenn. By far my bestest friend I hav made here on LPSG!!!! Thanks sweet Joey!

She is so special to me and I luv her so, so much, I hope she knows how much she means to me. I do Joey and thanks baby!

Angel,

I luv to cook. What would be your fav meal for me to cook for you??? Eggplant parmasan

And what was your first car you ever owned??? I forgot the name of it. I called it Clubby because it was it's own anti-theft device.

Luv You Jenn Sooooooooooo Much!!!

Joey..........

Love you too.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What would u like to win Olympic Gold at?

Weepy OR Funny films?

Can u work a mini skirt?

Dom OR Sub?

Longest sex session youve had?

Film u wished u had starred in?

Who would u raise from the dead to have one hour with?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're going to meet Nick and 8060, does that mean we can meet, too? Come on over!
(Wherever you are... :biggrin:)

Were you pleasantly surprised by how cool the people from LPSG are in real life (like I was), or did you always have faith they would be amazing? I knew I would get along with them or I wouldn't have made the effort.

When you like a man romantically, are you direct or demure? Direct, yet know how to flirt. I don't always come on like a freight train.

Lip Gloss or Lipstick? Lipstick and lip gloss! My lips are one of my favorite features and I always accentuate them.

Do you have a favorite or signature perfume?
I love the smell of Fire and Ice. I've been wearing it for years. It's not expensive but smells soooo good. So smell some and then you'll know what I always smell like.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What would u like to win Olympic Gold at? My immediate thought when reading this was pole vaulting LOL. I would actually love to be a gymnast. Floor exercises.

Weepy OR Funny films? Funny, definitely. I call sappy movies "cry movies" and I won't watch them. I can cry from a damn commercial, I'm not going to deliberately watch something to make me feel sad.

Can u work a mini skirt? I could

Dom OR Sub? Domme definitely, yet with the right individual I might be able to be a little submissive.

Longest sex session youve had? Actual intercourse? 45min of constant fucking. I was amazed.

Film u wished u had starred in? Chicago

Who would u raise from the dead to have one hour with? I have answered this question. It would be my best friend's mom, who I called mom.

:smile:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Jenn,

How many tattoos do you have? I have 6 tattoos but have been tattooed 16 times. My first tattoo was when I was 14 and it was a cross on the middle finger of my right hand. When I was 15 I had two little things tattooed on both my breasts but the piece de resistance was getting stoned on acid at 15 and deciding to tattoo MYSELF. So, it's been a game of cover up. The rose on my back is the first tattoo on fresh skin I've had in 17yrs.
Getting any more? Yes I am. Eventually I want a portrait of my daughter on my back, tying in with all my beautiful flowers. When all is said and done half of my back, my shoulders and my biceps will be covered with flowers.
Can you keep this cold up in Canada?
I am in the southernmost city in Canada, all this cold come from Michigan!!!

Oh and hi numby!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where did you learn to give such good hugs? ; )

I don't know. We never showed affection when I was growing up so I guess I craved it. My favorite hugs are the ones where you wrap your arms around each other. None of those shoulder hugs and patting on the back, those aren't hugs.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are we allowed naughty questions? Of course :biggrin1:

Biggest cock you've had? Pics? :D
Biggest cock I've had was around 12 inches. I teased him saying he didn't have a cock, he had a club. He had no idea how to use it, not a clue. It was painful and I was dry as a bone. No pics of it, sorry. I had another guy who was 11inches and really thin. It was like being poked by a stick, once again, painful and he didn't know how to work it either. Even though I am on a big dicked site, I can only fit a 7 inch cock comfortably, with no pain. Sometimes even in certain positions it hurts. Ncdad will work on me though to take all of his inches :tongue:

Sirius Black

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggest cock I've had was around 12 inches. I teased him saying he didn't have a cock, he had a club. He had no idea how to use it, not a clue. It was painful and I was dry as a bone. No pics of it, sorry. I had another guy who was 11inches and really thin. It was like being poked by a stick, once again, painful and he didn't know how to work it either. Even though I am on a big dicked site, I can only fit a 7 inch cock comfortably, with no pain. Sometimes even in certain positions it hurts. Ncdad will work on me though to take all of his inches :tongue:

Sounds about right :)

And my avatar isn't creepy!

He's a lovely man... :biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In terms of size, what's the biggest american cock you've ever fucked?

You prefer your men with or without tats?

you gulp or let it linger on your tongue then swallow?

Should cumming together be a necessity?

You like mistletoe? where hung? Would you like it hung on my hung self? You kiss long and slow or quick & fast?

Would you describe yourself as BBW, or what?
Would I ever be jealous of your toys?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
JENN :07:JENN JENN:You_Rock_Emoticon: JENN
Would come to N.Y. for a fleshpile in January?
I'll be there waiting for you!:naughty: :smlove2:
I have some kisses :kiss: and hugs :hug: and other things waiting for you!:3some::smileysex5::bukkake::bj:
cigarbabe:sasmokin:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JENN :07:JENN JENN:You_Rock_Emoticon: JENN
Would come to N.Y. for a fleshpile in January?
I'll be there waiting for you!:naughty: :smlove2:
I have some kisses :kiss: and hugs :hug: and other things waiting for you!:3some::smileysex5::bukkake::bj:
cigarbabe:sasmokin:
Oh, cigarbabe, If I had the money I'd go out & take you up on that offer there, Babe!

Last edited: