Spotlight: Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In terms of size, what's the biggest american cock you've ever fucked? 12inches, but I couldn't take anywhere near all of it.

You prefer your men with or without tats? I loooove tattoos. Good tattoos though, I'm a tattoo snob

you gulp or let it linger on your tongue then swallow? Depends on the taste! If it's good, it lingers, if it's nasty, it's being spit out!

Should cumming together be a necessity? Not at all, as long as we both cum, and often!

You like mistletoe? It's poisonous! where hung? on the chimney with care? Would you like it hung on my hung self? be careful! it's poison! You kiss long and slow or quick & fast? Definitely long and slow! I could kiss for hours! Oh and I hate when I guy wants to shove his tongue down my throat. I love to tease with my tongue, wrap our tongues around.

Would you describe yourself as BBW, or what? I am a BBSW- a Big Beautiful Sexy Woman

Would I ever be jealous of your toys?
Of course you would Chuck! If my toys were alive, they would be so, so satisfied! :rolleyes:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JENN :07:JENN JENN:You_Rock_Emoticon: JENN
Would come to N.Y. for a fleshpile in January? I would loooove to have the money to go my dear, sexy as fuck babe!
I'll be there waiting for you!:naughty: :smlove2:
I have some kisses :kiss: and hugs :hug: and other things waiting for you!:3some::smileysex5::bukkake::bj:Mmmmmm can I play with your body jewelry? With my tongue of course!!
cigarbabe:sasmokin:
Such a babe!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Jenn, what Canadian, past or present, do you most admire?

You're so affectionate. Have you ever done anything with a woman that stepped over the bounds of affection into an expression of your 10 percent?

Poutine or sugar pie?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jenny, sweet Jenny,

More questions for vous:
Do you like titfucking?
Do you like it dry or slicked up like crazy with your preference of lube?
speaking of which, what is your favorite type of lube?
Would you use baby oil?
Do you hold your tits, or does your man hold 'em whilst titfucking?
Do you take pearl necklaces after titfucking

Do you like 69'ing?
Do you prefer being on top or bottom during it?
If on bottom, can you handle a cock being plunged down your throat?
Do you like your pussy licked just on your pussy lips, or should you be licked deeper inside?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jenn, what Canadian, past or present, do you most admire? John Polanyi

You're so affectionate. Have you ever done anything with a woman that stepped over the bounds of affection into an expression of your 10 percent? Yes I have. Up until I was 18, I thought I was gay. I would have sex with guys but only because it was "right". Over the years, my experiences with women have been less than satisfactory. Until these past few months. I've met a woman who has rocked my world and she's left me breathless and a little confused. It's all good though, allllllll good!

Poutine or sugar pie?
Poutine! I'm not one for sweets.

Thanks Rubi!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jenny, sweet Jenny,

More questions for vous:
Do you like titfucking? If it's big enough to pop in and out of my mouth, yes.
Do you like it dry or slicked up like crazy with your preference of lube? Are we still talking titfucking? Lube it up!
speaking of which, what is your favorite type of lube? Astral Glide
Would you use baby oil? Sure, on my tits, no where near my pussy because I think it might break down condoms. Not sure on that though.
Do you hold your tits, or does your man hold 'em whilst titfucking? I would hold them or he could hold them, whatever!
Do you take pearl necklaces after titfucking Depends on how well I know him. If I know he's disease free, then I want it on my face, not on my neck.

Do you like 69'ing? Love it
Do you prefer being on top or bottom during it? Depends on the guy and whether I am feeling really aggressive that day or not. If I am feeling aggressive I am going to face fuck him, otherwise, I want him to face fuck me while I am on the bottom.
If on bottom, can you handle a cock being plunged down your throat? As long as I can swallow after I gag, I'm alright.
Do you like your pussy licked just on your pussy lips, or should you be licked deeper inside?
The clit man!!!! The clit! Tease my hole with the tip of your tongue, then back up to my clit.

Thanks Chuckie.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well my fellow LPSGers, it's been a lot of fun being in the spotlight. Though I am an attention whore, I want to pass the torch along to a good friend of mine.

He's sexy, he's smart, he's adorable and he's got one of the nicest cocks on this site.

Me first my dear friend...

How did you find LPSG?

When are you getting your ass here to stay over for the weekend? You know I'll keep you having fun!

I love you, you are a great friend. Have fun being the attention whore now!

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well my fellow LPSGers, it's been a lot of fun being in the spotlight. Though I am an attention whore, I want to pass the torch along to a good friend of mine.

He's sexy, he's smart, he's adorable and he's got one of the nicest cocks on this site.

!

I thimk maybe you need to start a new thread or people (me) will get confused

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part three;

From what I've seen of your past gallery pics, do you think your tits are big enough to be squeezed and or kneaded?
Do your nipples swell when aroused and teased?
Bigger than a half dollar coin?
Should a man suck first then lick your nipples or versa, or which one do u like better?
Have you ever gotten so horny you lactated milk during titty massages?
If so, has a man ever tasted some?

Even tho some women say it can hurt, do you think seeing your breasts bounce up & down, sway back & forth a good thing or bad?

Have you ever seen a man actually cum in volumes or spurts?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part three;

From what I've seen of your past gallery pics, do you think your tits are big enough to be squeezed and or kneaded? You are too funny. Since you saw my gallery I'm sure you know they can be!
Do your nipples swell when aroused and teased? They do, I can have nipplegasms too.:biggrin1:
Bigger than a half dollar coin? My nipples? Umm no, that would make me a cow. How udderly ridiculous ;)
Should a man suck first then lick your nipples or versa, or which one do u like better? Lick them! Flick them! Adore them! Worship them!
Have you ever gotten so horny you lactated milk during titty massages? I stopped lactating 8 years ago. Sometimes if stimulated for long enough there will be a clear liquid, I don't know what that is.:confused:
If so, has a man ever tasted some? My husband tasted my breastmilk.

Even tho some women say it can hurt, do you think seeing your breasts bounce up & down, sway back & forth a good thing or bad? Seeing them? If they bounce too much, they will hurt.

Have you ever seen a man actually cum in volumes or spurts?
I have seen a man cum so much it shocked me.