Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a mutual friend wants to know....

Why is Joll so damned sexy when he rocks the stubble?

more from the mystery interrogator.

Do you think that the world would be a better place if everyone had the same weather?

Have you ever spent an excessive amount of money on something that wasn't required?

Any bad habits?

In 35 words or less, describe your most erotic sexual encounter with a man.

What's your opinion on body builders?

Can two people truly be in love, or is love just a manner of convenience?

How does one achieve true happiness?

Do they have trucks in Europe?

Why do fat people wear horizontal stripes?

Have you ever skated?

Why does chicken taste like everything?

Any guilty show pleasures?

Remove one of your senses.... which are you the most OK with giving up?

Erm....

So have you ever really hated anyone?
Ummm...not really. I got very frustrated with someone in my family for a while, and didn't wanna be anywhere near them, but I'm kinda dealing with it now.

Who do you think has been the biggest influence on your life?
My parents, for good or bad. :cool:
But also my Grandad, and this minister we used to have when I went to church, who mentored me and showed me that I could actually do quite a bit, lol.

Have you ever been in a life threatening situation? If so would you mind telling all?
Hmmm, sorta - when I was 18. I had this really bad flu, but I was already weakened from chronic fatigue at the time, and I was just sick over and over again for about a week. The doc said he wouldn't move me to hozzy 'cos I was too weak - but I recovered thankfully. (Sounds a bit pathetic now actually, but it was horrible at the time).

What's the most embarrassing thing you've done while drunk?
I don't get drunk all that often - but I tend to rabbit on a right load of old bollocks when pissed...even more than usual.

Have you ever wet yourself laughing ?
A little bit yeh. :redface: I tend to hold on for ages when I need a piss, so there've been times in the past...lol

Forced to choose would you be ugly and clever or pretty and stupid ? (though naturally in reality you were gifted with the best of both)
Tough call - there's pros and cons to both. I guess you just have to sweat whatever assets you have. :wink: (and thanks hehehehe)

What makes you angry?
Unfairness and lack of understanding.
Also, those websites that trap you on their homepage so you can't click back to the previous page. It's counterproductive tho, 'cos it convinces me to avoid buying anything from them, no matter what.

Sex, are you a one on one kinda guy or a more the merrier chap?
One on one, hehehe. I'm quite traditional, and slightly repressed, lol. :rolleyes:

What's the main reason you joined lpsg?
Tsk, to speak to you, of course! D'oh. :rolleyes:
But also for a bit of perving, comparing, and funny banter. Fun and light relief basically.

Do you want children?
Yes! :biggrin1:

What's your favourite music?
All sorts. I like indie and electronic mainly, but I like a bit of classical too.

What makes you proud about yourself?
If I manage to handle difficult situations well - like calmly and hopefully fairly. I guess it doesn't make me proud exactly, more relieved, lol.

What do you cherish the most in life?
Health, friendship/family, and memories.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heart Joll.

If you had a sex change, what name would you pick?

When was the last time a tv show/film made you cry?

Full fat, semi skimmed or skimmed milk?

If you could do one thing and get away with it, what would it be?

Do you have any irrational fears?

Big bird or elmo?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bonjour Joli!

Firstly, why did no one tell me that you had a spotlight thread?! Those were 11 hours I could have spent asking you pointless, inane questions which would elicit [illicit] responses from you that probably only I would laugh at! I'm just jerkin' your gerkin'...in my mind at least :tongue:

If the world were square (cubed?), which places would be at the 4 (8?) corners? And who would be the biggest square in this square world?

My bed is empty? I put a question mark after that statement just for the sake of following protocol :wink:

Vince Vaughn, Jack Black, Gilbert Gottfried-- shoot one, bludgeon one, drop a building on one-- go!

We bless you with selective amnesia, who's the first person you forget?

I kind of have the urge to call you "Jloll" (meet the trashy Jwoww) sometimes, how do you feel about that?

Of all the commonwealth countries (the UK excluded), which is your favourite? *Lifts sharpened Moose antler*

Luka, JamieFord, Flamey-- cam one, cum one, cut one-- go!

If you were lactose intolerant would you continue to eat most dairy products? I can't help myself!

If you could fly, how long would it take you to come visit me?:wink:

That's it for now, Jollcimus. I'll probably be back though. I'm irritating like that.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh Joll-y. Mitchy beat me too it. I wanted to shine my compact spotlight on you (and then powder your shiny nose)......

Tell us all your dirty little secretos.....

Today, the Spotlight, but always in the Limelight. - Joll-u-ous.!

Last edited:

I heart Joll.
Awww, me luvz Flames, too. :p

If you had a sex change, what name would you pick?
Jolene of course!

When was the last time a tv show/film made you cry?
Hmmm, King Kong oddly. I didn't show it cos my mates were there but it was kinda heart-rending.
Also when that kid in the red coat died in Schindler's List. :frown1:

Full fat, semi skimmed or skimmed milk?
Semi-skimmed. I can never make a decision, so compromise is always the way to go, lol.

If you could do one thing and get away with it, what would it be?
Dunno, I'm kind've an obsessive rule-keeper, but being on here is pretty out there for me, lol!

Do you have any irrational fears?
Loads. When I went on Prozac yonks ago, I thought this (non-existent) dude in a crash helmet was gonna get me. Er...but it wasn't true. :tongue:

Big bird or elmo?
Elmo, of course! Big Bird is a twit, and you are Elmo. :wink:

Oh Joll-y. Mitchy beat me too it. I wanted to shine my compact spotlight on you (and then powder your shiny nose)......
Thanks JJ! :biggrin1: *blinded*

Me?! I'm innocent. :rolleyes:

Hehehe! I'm an attention whore. :tongue:

Thanks for all the cool questions, btw guys! *lovin' it*

Will get back to Disco's in a bit...

a mutual friend wants to know....
Why is Joll so damned sexy when he rocks the stubble?
Take no notice - he's a vain git and you'll only encourage him. :biggrin1:

More from the mystery interrogator...
Do you think that the world would be a better place if everyone had the same weather?
NO! It'd be boring and rubbish. :tongue: I like all the seasons and variety. :)

Have you ever spent an excessive amount of money on something that wasn't required?
Yeh, quite often. Wasted a load on a new wireless router when the old one was actually better. :(

Any bad habits?
Loads, haha. Overanalysing everything, taking the piss too often...
Plus all the usual ones. :wink:

In 35 words or less, describe your most erotic sexual encounter with a man.
Yikes! Er...well...wanked off with one once. About 9 years ago...wasn't expecting it, and haven't gone there since. But..was hot and we both came. :redface:

What's your opinion on body builders?
Good luck to 'em! I can't be arsed myself tho...

Can two people truly be in love, or is love just a manner of convenience?
Yeh, course they can! Sometimes (often?) it isn't very convenient.

How does one achieve true happiness?
Hmm, having a good mutual support network, a sense of purpose/plan for the future. And also aiming to live by the values you hold dear. I guess?

Do they have trucks in Europe?
We have cool ones in the UK! Who cares what they have in Europe? :biggrin1:
(Seriously tho, Scania and Volvo are cool. MAN are evil...).

Why do fat people wear horizontal stripes?
For a laugh! And so they appear all cuddly and comical.

Have you ever skated?
Hmm yeh - ice sk8ing is ok (if that's what you mean??), I'm a bit rubbish at skateboarding tho...no balance. :frown1: But...my bro used to skate with a lad who's now turned pro and was featured in the Tony Hawks games...

Why does chicken taste like everything?
Cos it's generic and ubiquitous.

Any guilty show pleasures?
Sort of..my faves are quite bog-standard really. Top Gear and Match of The Day.
But...if I wanna watch something different, I sit in with my sisters and pretend I'm only watching it cos've them. It's worked a treat in the past...everything from kids programmes, to soaps and even chick flicks, lmao.

Remove one of your senses.... which are you the most OK with giving up?
Hmmm sound I guess. Removing any would be really hard, but I guess you just rely on the others more?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonjour Joli!
Firstly, why did no one tell me that you had a spotlight thread?! Those were 11 hours I could have spent asking you pointless, inane questions which would elicit [illicit] responses from you that probably only I would laugh at! I'm just jerkin' your gerkin'...in my mind at least :tongue:

No-one told me either. :wink: *but chuffed all the same*

If the world were square (cubed?), which places would be at the 4 (8?) corners? And who would be the biggest square in this square world?
Hmmm, China, US, Russia and EU (gritted teeth). The most important square would be Britain, obviously. 'Cos biggest isn't always best. :tongue:
AND...what the world really needs is lots of well-balanced economic, political and fire-power, all in the safe-keeping of British hands (even tho we stuffed up Iraq and our economy, but whatever...).

My bed is empty? I put a question mark after that statement just for the sake of following protocol :wink:
You askin'? :tongue:

Vince Vaughn, Jack Black, Gilbert Gottfried-- shoot one, bludgeon one, drop a building on one-- go!
Jack Black can be bludgeoned then shot for crimes against comedy, and mankind itself. Vince is cool, so he escapes. Not arsed about Gilbs cos I dunno who he is, so drop a building on the twat...

We bless you with selective amnesia, who's the first person you forget?
Tony Blair...or Cherie? *tough choice*

I kind of have the urge to call you "Jloll" (meet the trashy Jwoww) sometimes, how do you feel about that?
Hehehe, I'm luvvin' Jloll....! Jwoww is kinda hot too, reminds me of my old crush Rachel Stevens.

Of all the commonwealth countries (the UK excluded), which is your favourite? *Lifts sharpened Moose antler*
Dunno, there's this cool one above the US somewhere...bit nippy like, but cool scenery and loads of syrup, mounties and Labatts...

Luka, JamieFord, Flamey-- cam one, cum one, cut one-- go!
Cam Jamie to expose him for the pink-wigged legend he truly is; cum Flamey, and dunno what you mean by cut...but since Luka's a vampire he won't be unused to shedding a bit of blood. Or...we could circumcise him, as part of research for his Middle East studies?

If you were lactose intolerant would you continue to eat most dairy products? I can't help myself!
At first...then I'd realise I felt miles better shying away from evil milk-based abominations...

If you could fly, how long would it take you to come visit me? :wink:
Already there, dude. :wink:

That's it for now, Jollcimus. I'll probably be back though. I'm irritating like that.
Thanks Disco!!! *pleased and grateful*. :smile:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks JJ! :biggrin1: *blinded*

Me?! I'm innocent. :rolleyes:

Hehehe! I'm an attention whore. :tongue:

Well Bask in your spotlight whore. Just glad noone is shining any lights on me, would melt my makeup..... :biggrin1:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
- What's your favourite colour?

- What lessons did you learned here on lpsg?

- What languages do you want to learn?

- Where do you want to travel? Any favourite spots, France not included? :wink:

- Any big steps/decisions you take soon?

- When will you accept that colour in clothes suits you?

- What's you favourite kind of underwear?

- When going out, do you have a condom with you?

- Right or lefthanded? You decide on your own what kind of right/lefthanded I want to know...

- At what times do you have your tea?

- Your favourite tea?

- What memoribilia do you cherish the most?

- Where do the hottest people of Belgium live? (This answer have to be very correct)

- You never get sick about driving on the leftside of the road instead of driving on the right like normal people do?

What's your favourite colour?
Green!

What lessons did you learned here on lpsg?
Loads. It's actually good for learning things you can apply to everyday life. From new music, and news about allsorts of stuff from comps to politics. Also, u learn a lot about the way you treat ppl - what works well, what pisses ppl off, etc...

What languages do you want to learn?
I'd like to get better at French. That Dutch language is quite interesting too, but too hard. :tongue:

Where do you want to travel? Any favourite spots, France not included? :wink: Not France?? :frown1: That's the only one I've been to!!!
Hmm, loads I'd like to: US, Canada, Oz, Norway, Balkans and Greece, Middle East, Africa!!!, and some Belgian place...

Any big steps/decisions you take soon?
Yeh, I'm always stressing about life decisions, even when I don't need to.
Direction in September is next (college/work). Plus where to live (not immediate), whether to go on a course in Summer...how to cure all the world's infectious diseases, etc, etc...

When will you accept that colour in clothes suits you?
Never!!! Lmao. :biggrin1: Dude...classy and understated is the way to go...

What's you favourite kind of underwear?
Clean. And boxers.

When going out, do you have a condom with you?
Not generally, only if I know it's on the cards... Don't want a knackered old jonny in me pocket. Maybe that's irresponsible? :redface:

Right or lefthanded? You decide on your own what kind of right/lefthanded I want to know...
LOL! Lefthanded - or ambidextrous. :wink:

At what times do you have your tea?
As often as possible.
But at the bare minimum: 8:30am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm.
Coffee is with brekky and mid-afternoon.
Then there's water...and fruit juice and 7up... :rolleyes:

Your favourite tea?
English breakfast tea. Or de-caff from ASDA.

What memoribilia do you cherish the most?
Hmmm, not sure. I got Jeremy Clarkson's autograph once, but I chucked it away, so... I still keep my ticket for a Euro96 footie match I went to.

Where do the hottest people of Belgium live? (This answer have to be very correct).
The hottest ppl, and hottest person in Belgium live in that Flanders place...

You never get sick about driving on the leftside of the road instead of driving on the right like normal people do?
Don't be silly dude. All the world's discerning nations drive on the left...UK, Oz, Hong Kong, India, Japan...not sure about NZ and South Africa? We're not like those weird right-hand l00ns... :biggrin1:

If there was a zombie apocalypse, what would be your plan to survive ( me and my housemate worked ours out the other week)
I'd pretend to be one of them, but pursue a human agenda against them, from the inside...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I'm on the roll now.

- what kind of house do you want later? Modern, country, a real mansion, a farm, a hole in the ground, ...

- Your favourite architect?

- What is the most common colour of socks you wear?

- Any fetish?

- Your favourite food?

- What would you change about your body with surgery? (and don't say nothing)

- Most disgusting thing you ever ate?

- What capital do you want to visit? (No London)

- What's with the passion for the cars? How did it started?

- Any sports you like to do? (not watch)

- Favourite actor and actress?

- Chips, french fries or the real stuff: Belgium fries, the original! ?

- You like curries?

- What of the 7 worldwonders do you want to see?

- Most embarrasing moment?

- an lpsg related question: How much points would you give Joll Junior (your dick) for his looks?

- Do you have an mp3-player? So yes, what brand? So no, why not?

- Italian, Greek or Indian food? (English isn't in the list because it is messed up food :wink:)

- Your dreamholiday?

- Your dreamman and dreamwoman? (the looks)

- A hamam or a steamcabine?

Many thanks also for your help and advice.