Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hows about.........?Jeff Black,Hickboy,Incubus,Kotchanski,NJQT466
Meester Rubi aka Senor Rubirosa or any of 50 people I {we?}
hopefully find interesting!?
Sorry couldn't resist!
I do have another question though;
Have you ever been arrested and for what?
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Manly- thanks for posting that link to the muppets!!! I have always loved the muppets and have been considering buying the complete set. Now I don't have to cause there's so many muppet skits on youtube. Thanks again!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hows about.........?Jeff Black,Hickboy,Incubus,Kotchanski,NJQT466
Meester Rubi aka Senor Rubirosa or any of 50 people I {we?}
hopefully find interesting!?
Sorry couldn't resist!
I do have another question though;
Have you ever been arrested and for what?

Nope - I've never even been cautioned - I have got away scott free with everything illegal I have done... so far anyway.

Jen, yw :smile:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Another treasure is in the spotlight....

MB I am blank on questions right now as I am waiting for Numbahs to get out of the shower and he won't be so happy that I logged on haha....can I get a rain check?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why do you presume that it would unfurl that way? What if the divide was mid Atlantic? Then you would be a very long way away.

Sheesh! Everyone knows the divide would be in the Pacific - Look at all the flat maps man!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: (That and London is the centre of the known universe :no: - or is it Paris? :wink:)

As much as I've enjoyed it...is it me or has this been the longest day in the world?

2nd longest, actually - but I understand you slept through the longest having had a wild sex party throughout the third and forth longest. :tongue:

Sometimes, I have thirty two hour days, sometimes sixteen. :confused:

Well - that'll learn you for travelling back and forth so much. Try turning with the globe once in a while.

It might be!
Are you calling time?:biggrin1:

No - but I am.

This has been fun but all good things....

NEXT!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my god! Oh my goodness! OMG! Holy mother of sweet Jesus! How come no one told me of this!? Am I late?

Describe yourself with three virtues and three defects.

Do you own any pets?

If you could choose to have another career, what would you do?

What makes you most sad?

Do you wear make up?

What is your greatest achievement in life?

Do you like cooking? Are you a good cook?

Favourite means of transportation?

Am I hot?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh my god! Oh my goodness! OMG! Holy mother of sweet Jesus! How come no one told me of this!? Am I late?

Yes - but because it is you I'll answer anyway. :rolleyes:

Describe yourself with three virtues and three defects.
Understanding, tardy, forgetful, self-critical, optimistic, messy... oh and forgetful! :biggrin1::wink: (you work out which are bad and whch are good).

Do you own any pets?
Yes - 2 dogs and some guinea pigs.

If you could choose to have another career, what would you do?
Believe it or not I always had an inkling to be a stunt performer :dunno:

What makes you most sad?
Generally speaking? - seeing people in pain for no reason other than the spite of others.

Do you wear make up?
Most days I wear a little eye make up - going out of an evening I might wear foundation and a little heavier eye make up. I rarely wear lipstick - I just don't like the way it looks on me - I have very well defined lips without it and lipstick over emphasises them, to my eye.

What is your greatest achievement in life?
I'm not really a terribly career achievement oriented person - I'm quite proud of having a research paper published, allbeit in a periodical from my alma mater. Getting to shodan level in a martial arts discipline was probably my best sporting achievement. In my personal life I think my greatest achievement is still being sane after the breakup of my marriage - although I guess that one might be debatable :rolleyes:

Do you like cooking? Are you a good cook?
I do like cooking sometimes - I don't consider myself particularly good, no. But I'm not bad either. A bit limited I think.

Favourite means of transportation?
Car - I do love to drive. I did own a motorbike and I enjoyed that too - but you can't listen to music on a bike - well you can, but you are leaving yourself even more open to the inobservance of others if you do. Actually - second to driving is walking - I've always loved wakling. I organise my thoughts while walking. I used to walk everywhere in Dublin. And now with 2 dogs I've an excuse to do it every day.

Am I hot?

I dunno (I haven't seen a photo) - you a have a great pussy though.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh thank you Manly!

So what type of martial arts did you learn?

What's your favourite music to put really loud while driving? Do you sing to it?

What would be your ideal vacation?

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Out of all people that have left LPSG, who do you miss the most -
Who left voluntarily: Osiris
Who was banned: chicagoam
Who is here way less than he used to be: biguy2738

I know MB and I miss you guys a helluva lawwwwwt. I'm hoping that I'll be able to spend more time on this site do people still get burnt at the stake?

I'm sorry for arriving after the fact but bear with me, will ya?!! I'm now experienced with dungeon gear so you don't want to mess with me!

You first captured me attention on "The Evil Genie Game". I was very new to this site (and to being a member on an online forum) and made a botch of things by misreading your profile and insinuating that you're a man - yep, I started the rumour. What you gonna do, spank me?
YESSSSSSS!!! :spank:Spank me beh-beh, SPANK ME!!!!
Though I hid it at the time, I was mortified and embarrassed, yet you were a good sport about it and I admired you for your good nature and wit.

I had a lot of fun with you on the forementioned game well we did have a lot of island time together with us taking turns being either the genie or the victim with Dongalong tossing himself in for a bit of variety...oh, and lets not mention Onslow I was right in my conclusion that they're men, wasn't I???? :biggrin1: However, what really got my attention was when a poster spoke about women stretching after birth and you responded by setting him straight about women NOT getting "bucket cunt". I screamed with laughter at the term. I was sold thereafter and I've been a rentboy ever since...

I only >REALLY< got to know you when we both phuqued that phuquer who called himself PhortiesPhun is he still around? and I was in awe of you when you started the ChicagoSpam... um...er...ChicagoSam Post-Whore Terrorist on the Run thread. It was a riot...YOU were a riot. And I'm still itching to find out what you did with Dan Gray and 1GR8FOKKER - they're under your bed, aren't they? :rolleyes:

We've been friends ever since though I'd still like to know how you managed to get fish on this site and why you didn't tell me that there were free fish days?!!!!! SOME FRIENDS!!!! I mean, you politely wolfed down the fish, thanked us for it and then got stuck in the Greek Aisle of an international supermarket for a couple of weeks. What the hell was that all about?!!! Weren't you stuffed after chomping down so much fish? :wink:

I respect you greatly for your quickwittedness, good nature and you compassion as a human being and Mom. You are a gift to my life and undoubtedly this site as well. I heart ya, my sugartits...um, I mean SUGARLIPS!!!!

Please humour me?

1) How did you come up with the term 'bucket cunt'?
2) Have you managed to quit smoking?
3) Phancy a phuq my phine pheathered phriend? LOL

I will always be thankful for having crossed paths with you and the amount of laughter and joy that you've brought into my heart.

:kiss:

Back to normal programming: Now that I've finished sucking up to you, when do you propose sucking me off you triple breasted, knack kneed, ladyboy :crackhead:????? ...but you knows that I love's ya....