SPOTLIGHT Manly Banisters

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
Another treasure is in the spotlight....

MB I am blank on questions right now as I am waiting for Numbahs to get out of the shower and he won't be so happy that I logged on haha....can I get a rain check?

Ummmmm....

No! :tongue:

that's what he gets for being a post whore while I'm in the shower!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh thank you Manly!

So what type of martial arts did you learn?
Aikido

What's your favourite music to put really loud while driving? Do you sing to it?
Mainly rock type stuff (but that could mean Buddy Holly one day, Green Day the next, and so on) - and yes - I always sing when driving, even when there is no music.

What would be your ideal vacation?
I don't think I have one - there's so many cool places I have been and so many places I haven't been that I want to. If I have to choose one I'd like to take 3-4 weeks to drive around New Zealand. It looks great down there.

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person?

Spiritual? Um, not really - I have faith and it is important to me but I don't think spiritual describes me very well.

Please humour me?

Always dahlink! (What do you think I've been doing these last years!! :rolleyes::tongue:)

1) How did you come up with the term 'bucket cunt'?
Actually, I don't think I coined that phrase - I have no idea where I heard or read it. Probably in my years working behind the bar. (Behind it, not under it - before you start!)
2) Have you managed to quit smoking?
Hell yeah - I quit 7 years ago - I remember posting a thread about having a wibble but I didn't give in to it.
3) Phancy a phuq my phine pheathered phriend? LOL

Phuq yeah!! I'll phetch the fallus!

I will always be thankful for having crossed paths with you and the amount of laughter and joy that you've brought into my heart.

:kiss:

Back to normal programming: Now that I've finished sucking up to you, when do you propose sucking me off you triple breasted, knack kneed, ladyboy :crackhead:????? ...but you knows that I love's ya....

Likewise, my firend, likewise :hug:

that's what he gets for being a post whore while I'm in the shower!

Now I have a question - why wasn't he in the shower with you. It's not fair to deprive me of my vision of the two of you under gushing hot jets... and then there's the bit when you turn the shower on!! :rolleyes::biggrin1:

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
Now I have a question - why wasn't he in the shower with you. It's not fair to deprive me of my vision of the two of you under gushing hot jets... and then there's the bit when you turn the shower on!! :rolleyes::biggrin1:

um isn't it against the rules for you to ask questions on your spotlight thread?
That was about the only shower I took when he wasn't in there with me :tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Goodness how did I miss this one? Manlybanisters, what's the best orgasm you ever had? I know, I know, they're all great, but did you ever have one that was so good you just wanted to punch a hole in the wall?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Goodness how did I miss this one? Manlybanisters, what's the best orgasm you ever had? I know, I know, they're all great, but did you ever have one that was so good you just wanted to punch a hole in the wall?

I've had a few like that... I can't say there is one best one that stands out. I shan't go into detail about the hows because I don't know if Hick is comfortable with me bragging about what a good fuck he is :biggrin1:

Will you be answering more questions, even though your time in the spotlight is technically over?

Yeah... but no... but yeah ...but no ...but yeah... :confused: