Spotlight on CALAMBO

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do you do for a living?

OCCUPATION, for last 30 yrs have owned an insurance agency in DAYTON OHIO...not sure what i really want to do when i grow up....right now cannot jump from the money train...dealing with public does wear me down...thus the escape to DA LAKE....SO IF ANY INSURANCE ISSUES ASK AWAY...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CALAMBO I have always enjoyed your posts!
1. Have you always lived in Ohio?
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
4. What is your greatest extravagance?
5. On what occasion would you tell a lie?
6. What is your most treasured possession?
7. Who is your favorite hero in fiction?
8. Who is your favorite hero in real life?
9. Tell us about the house boat?
10. Have you ever experienced Deja vu?
11. CALAMBO is________________because__________________!

Last edited by a moderator:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
what has been best highlight in your life so far?

HIGHLIGHT...let me think...raising a couple of kids...nah...thier mother did most of that...satisfaction of work...nah hate it most of the time....I REALLY THINK IT IS OWNING/LIVING 100 DAYS A YEAR ON THE LAKE...the serene enviroment is special.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mandee....sure move here...right now i have a few older not so hot emplyees...i will fire thier ass's today....damn that could cost me...pls do not tell them...

lol thanks! =) I don't know anything about insurance, but I'm sure I could learn... lol if I ever move to Ohio I'll let you know :wink:

OH! and I promise I won't say anything to your employees!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
CALAMBO I have always enjoyed your posts! nudeyorker...same to you guy...i shall do my best here..
1. Have you always lived in Ohio?...yes born/raised small town,ohio..now live in bigger town suburbs, predomintly upper class white neighborhood, i know sounds bad but truthful.
2. What is your greatest fear?...dying before i have chance to be a grandpa...
3. Which historical figure do you most identify with?...GW BUSH..sorry guys i like him, republican thing coming out in me.
4. What is your greatest extravagance?...house w/pool, housekeeper and yard guy...
5. On what occasion would you tell a lie?...being in sales all my life, white lies are needed, harmful intentional LIE...nope
6. What is your most treasured possession?...i am very sure it is the KNOTHOME, houseboat.
7. Who is your favorite hero in fiction?INDIANA JONES, just watched the krystal skull edition, got my whip out and cracked off a few strikes.
8. Who is your favorite hero in real life?...have to get back to you on that one...
9. Tell us about the house boat? love to...70 X 15...3 bed/2 bath, full kitchen including washer/dryer/icemaker/dishwasher...all electronic toys, wide screen w/tracking satelite system..must stay connected..party top with water slide...single engine w/genset..a true thing of beauty....and wife likes it more than i do...
10. Have you ever experienced Deja vu?...most regularly...i even knew you were going to ask this..
11. CALAMBO would rather be boating because life is not all about work, live well, life is short...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes it's difficult to ask questions in this venue mainly because we might not want to get too personal or ask something that might put someone on the spot. Is there anything that was not asked that you would like to share?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sure....some have been asked members why they are on this site?....my answer, THE DICKS AND CHICKS ARE HOT...that alone is worth the time and effort to visit often...helps me thru the night....good answer right...thx guys and gals....