Spotlight on DiscontentBoy

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually...I heard that Nick8, Senor_Rubirosa, and Jason_Els came bearing gifts at Disco-Boy's birth.

Ah, you're wrong about that. What people don't know/seem to forget is that I'm DB's lpsg birthparent.

So, DB, when you comin' to NYC? I can't make my invitation any clearer.

Or more inviting. ;-)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, you're wrong about that. What people don't know/seem to forget is that I'm DB's lpsg birthparent.

So, DB, when you comin' to NYC? I can't make my invitation any clearer.

Or more inviting. ;-)
When things settle down, mon amour.

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Dboy ,just wanted to say CONGRATS :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Thanks, HH :smile:.

What GOAL do you have be it large or small you wish to accomplish ?
I have no specific goals in mind. I just want to be able to enjoy life in whatever it is I finally decide to do.

Last book you read ? Last film you saw ?
The last book I read was The Woman Who Walked Into Doors by Roddy Doyle. The last film I saw was New Moon but it was very much against my will. They convinced me with food.:rolleyes:

Fave color ? Why ?
Red's my favourite colour. I think the most powerful emotions are best described by the colour red. I also used to love it when my mother wore red lipstick because I thought it made her look prettiest. And lastly because both the Canadian and Portuguese flags contain large amounts of red, so I felt the little patriot as a child telling everybody my favourite colour was red.

By the way, you still owe me that snuggie.:wink::biggrin1::hug:

When are you going to marry all of us in bulk, and become LPSG's lil mascot? :tongue:

If I were a superhero my name would be DiscoBoy and I'd possess the ability(ies) to magically (superpowerly?) summon up a dance floor, disco ball and music by Donna Summer & the Bee Gees to dance this evil world into world peace. My sidekicks would be Hilaire, Joll, senor rubirosa and yourself, madame Katt if you'd be so inclined to join us. Hiliare and Joll would be back-up dancers and you'd be up front with me to add a little feminine flair. rubi would keep careful watch and critique our form and technique to make sure we never lost our groove.:rolleyes::tongue:

Contender for next yr's Nobel Disc:biggerGrin: Prize?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When are you going to marry all of us in bulk, and become LPSG's lil mascot? :tongue:
I'll make my vows once the whole of the US legalizes same-sex marriage. I'm following in the footsteps of Charlize Theron.:tongue:

Contender for next yr's Nobel Disc:biggerGrin: Prize?
Let's hope so! That darn Aussie Kylie Minogue's got her eyes on the prize with her nu-disco crap.:wink:

I'll make my vows once the whole of the US legalizes same-sex marriage. I'm following in the footsteps of Charlize Theron.:tongue:

Let's hope so! That darn Aussie Kylie Minogue's got her eyes on the prize with her nu-disco crap.:wink:

Bah, bloody Aussie minx - they're all the same. :wink:

Media
DiscontentBoy said:
Would it be too much to ask for you to let that ever-dangling 6000th post fall into my vanity thread?:wink::rolleyes:

6000 (the first time around)
6000 (the second time around)

Enjoy your vanity thread, Grasshopper!:smile:

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Hi again :wink:

Do you want to get married some day ?

Have you ever envied anyone ?

Have you ever done anything really dangerous ?

Phobias, fears, go any ?

Why do Canadian's say "aboot"?

Do you English speaking and French speaking Canadians get on, or hate eachother ?

Where in the world would you most like to travel ? You can list some places if you want.

What do you love most about men ?

What do you dislike most about men ?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's do it this way to save space:

Hi again :wink:
Allo, wonderful.:smile:

Do you want to get married some day ?
Yes.

Have you ever envied anyone ?
Rarely, but it happens.

Have you ever done anything really dangerous ?
Plenty of times: my cousin and I locked ourselves in the trunk of a car once; I jumped out of a canoe into freezing lake water; and tried holding my breath under water so long I blanked out...more than once.

Phobias, fears, go any ?
The 'agoraphobia' I mentioned before. I have a horrible fear of heights as well, but it's not really crippling-- I still ride roller coasters :tongue:. Then a couple of insecurities, I wouldn't really call phobias or fears.

Why do Canadian's say "aboot"?
In the hopes that hot Brits, Irishmen and Americans find it cute and charming.:wink:

Do you English speaking and French speaking Canadians get on, or hate eachother ?
Depends on who you ask and where they're from. I personally love the French-speakers.

Where in the world would you most like to travel ? You can list some places if you want.
Polynesia, the Maldives, Venice, Florence, Bavaria and Oz.

What do you love most about men ?
Their primitiveness.

What do you dislike most about men ?
Their primitiveness.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard they wanna adopt Disco, actually... :redface: :biggrin1:
I've already been adopted!:wink:

Quando vocês vão a Portugal, os povos encontram seu português estranho?
Os meus pais nascerem em Portugal, e assim falam a lingua a mesma maneiro do que os Portuguêses que ainda estão lá. Poucas differenças.