Spotlight on: Mule!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are your comfort foods?

Would you share a favorite recipe with us?

Why is it that my first thoughts in relation to you are something oral?
:33:

What has been your most potent synaesthetic experience?
Has it ever come into play during sex?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
His posts are always short and to the point!

Where were you born in England? And why Indiana?

I was born in Bedfordshire and grew up in Hertfordshire. Studied in London and went back to Hertfordshire for a while working for a government/military contractor. Then I accepted a job in Missouri, not Indiana.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What are your comfort foods?

Kansas City or Memphis style barbecue, southern fried chicken tenders with honey mustard, venison stew.

Would you share a favorite recipe with us?

I'd love to! This time of year is always good for chili. Here's my recipe for dark chocolate chili (it's won an award!):

Ingredients (makes approx. 2 gallons):
  • 10 pounds ground chuck
  • 2 large white onions
  • 1 bulb garlic
  • 3 cans kidney beans
  • 2 cans chili beans
  • 2 cans tomato sauce
  • 1 can chopped tomatoes
  • 1 bottle Original Louisiana hot sauce (6 oz)
  • 4 oz Ghirardelli 60% cocoa solids bittersweet baking chocolate
  • 1 bottle dark beer (Michelob Amber Bock or similar)
  • 2 oz butter
  • 8 tbsp chili powder
  • 2 tbsp chopped basil leaves
  • 3 tsp salt
  • 3 tsp black pepper

Directions:
  • Brown meat in frying pan, add to large cookpot set on low-medium heat
  • Add beans, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce to cookpot and stir
  • Finely chop garlic, add to cookpot, stir well
  • Finely chop onions, pan fry lightly in butter
  • When onions are starting to brown, add beer gradually
  • Add basil to onions and beer, reduce for 10 minutes over a medium heat
  • Add chocolate, broken into small pieces, to onions and beer
  • Stir onions and beer continuously while chocolate melts, then add to cookpot
  • Add salt, pepper, chili powder and hot sauce to cookpot while stirring
  • Stir chili thoroughly and completely
  • Cover pot and allow to simmer on low heat for at least one hour
  • Allow to cool, then refrigerate at least 12 hours for best taste

Why is it that my first thoughts in relation to you are something oral? :33:

I don't know but I like it!

What has been your most potent synaesthetic experience?

For those that aren't aware of synaesthesia: it's a strange neurological phenomenon where a person can experience one sensory input as another. It's rare, and most synaesthetics are color-graphemic, which means they see letters and numbers in different and consistent colours, even if they are printed in black. My synaesthesia is auditory > tactile. I feel sounds as though touching textures and temperatures. An example would be the song Hairy Trees by Goldfrapp; there is a sound in that song that feels (not unpleasantly) like a cold, sharp knife point being touched lightly against my scalp. Parts of Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin feel like warm rubbery fronds against my fingers.

There was a time where I was walking in downtown Toronto near a construction site. A large crane was lifting a huge steel beam from one part of the site to another. Due to the mushiness of the ground, they had put down big metal plates and the crane set the beam down onto the plates. As the beam touched the plates it still had some sideways motion, and it scraped the plates for about six or seven seconds, letting out an incredibly loud multi-harmonic wail of metal-on-metal.

The effect on me and my poor scrambled-up synaesthetic brain was electric. A bolt of the purest pleasure started in my tailbone and shot up my spine. When it got to the nape of my neck, the shivering, tingling sensation spread out over my shoulders and around my chest. My scalp felt like it was getting the most incredible massage from a hundred gentle fingers. I actually had to find a low wall on which to sit down, so giddy did it make me.

It was close to an orgasm in its intensity, but not sexual in nature. Just an inexplicable rush of spine-tingling pleasure.

Has it ever come into play during sex?

It does if there is music playing that contains inductor sounds, but only rarely has a human produced an inductor sound, and those are usually extremes, such as an opera singer. The sensations I get from synaesthesia are usually not directly sexual, so inductive music during sex just adds a little extra sensation to the proceedings for me. :)