Spotlight on NAUGHTY.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh that makes a luverly cuppa!! Nice choice!:wink: (I can't imagine life without tea...typical Brit eh!).

Between you, Yorkie, Catch, Scared LIttle Boy, Cuteguy and DaveyR, I am beginning to enjoy the flair of the british male more and more...Not to mention your fabulous accents!
:eek:

YEs, Tea is delightful. It is so soothing on a grey day. I love to sip it while looking out my window in my office. It just does something for the body and the soul.... What do you eat for tea?

Last edited:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Between you, Yorkie, Catch, DaveyR I am beginning to enjoy you Brit boys more and more...
:eek:

YEs, Tea is delightful. It is so soothing on a grey day. I love to sip it while looking out my window in my office. It just does something for the body and the soul.... What do you eat for tea?

Well, I guess us Brits ain't all that bad!! :rolleyes: So let me see.... morning time I tend to like a nice american muffin with poached (runny yolk) egg and crispy hot smoked bacon. Later in the day, probably some shortbread biscuits, but Naughty, I must drink at least 6 mugs a day on average. Especially so during the long cold months. It really does do that special something doesn't it. And what do you consume with your bevvy?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I guess us Brits ain't all that bad!! :rolleyes: So let me see.... morning time I tend to like a nice american muffin with poached (runny yolk) egg and crispy hot smoked bacon. Later in the day, probably some shortbread biscuits, but Naughty, I must drink at least 6 mugs a day on average. Especially so during the long cold months. It really does do that special something doesn't it. And what do you consume with your bevvy?

I nibble cookies (what you call biscuits) , fruit, a bit of rye toast with some over done streaky lean hickory smoked bacon(I love it crispy! ) I also loved Black currant tea by Twinings but they have changed the formula so it isnt as aromatic. I also like lemon ginger herbal infusion as well...

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I nibble cookies (what you call biscuits) , fruit, a bit of rye toast with some over done streaky lean hickory smoked bacon(I love it crispy! ) I also loved Black currant tea by Twinings but they have changed the formula so it isnt as aromatic. I also like lemon ginger herbal infusion as well...

God damn, I love it crispy too! Now I'm bloody hungry!!

Oh, btw Naughty, have you tried Twinings Pineapple and Grapefruit Tea? It's ferking delicious!!! Really fruity and twangy! I hate when they change a formula that you like...sucks doesn't it? I always write 'Mr Annoyed' letters..haha! (They never reply :frown1:....).

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ahhhh, Naughty!

good to see you in the spotlight...its glow really suits you...:wink:

you've been granted a fantasy vacation...where would you go? what would you do once there?

describe a perfect day for Naughty...what happens? what doesn't happen? what's the weather like?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God damn, I love it crispy too! Now I'm bloody hungry!!

Oh, btw Naughty, have you tried Twinings Pineapple and Grapefruit Tea? It's ferking delicious!!! Really fruity and twangy! I hate when they change a formula that you like...sucks doesn't it? I always write 'Mr Annoyed' letters..haha! (They never reply :frown1:....).

OMG ! That sounds soooo good! We dont get that here. Now we are definitely going to have to do some cross atlantic trading! :biggrin1:
Oh I have called up their American distributers and they are polite but you know they arent going to do a thing!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahhhh, Naughty!

good to see you in the spotlight...its glow really suits you...:wink:

you've been granted a fantasy vacation...where would you go? what would you do once there?

describe a perfect day for Naughty...what happens? what doesn't happen? what's the weather like?

Hey There , Killer!

Thank you, sweetie!

Oh wow. That gives me heart palpitations just thinking about the possibilities. I have the hardest time making up my mind though, Killer. So it may take a while for me to come up with an answer to that. I would like to go to England though and do a walking tour of THomas Hardy country, as Well as the Summer country or Cornwall. I am a sucker for Arthurian legend as well.NO let me make that a grand tour of the UK and Europe with unlimited time and resources no political strife and anti american sentiments. to enjoy the cultures and history of each location.

A perfect day... wow . One of peace and unhurried where no one is trying to get over on others and we are able to just enjoy each other. I would also like to be able to enjoy the company of those that I care about as well. The weather I would have be moderate. Not too hot and not too cold. Either in the early spring or Autumn...

Last edited:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG ! That sounds soooo good! We dont get that here. Now we are definitely going to have to do some cross atlantic trading! :biggrin1:
Oh I have called up their American distributers and they are polite but you know they arent going to do a thing!

Ok sweetie, with my 'British flair' (and thankyou oh so much indeed for that lovely compliment!) I shall politely ask you to PM me your mailing address, and I shall send you the Tea toute de suite! Pineapple and Grapefruit Twinings shall wing its way to you o'er the big pond! Let the tea trade begin! (Of course I expect some fabulous dried leaves in return!).

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Booo!

I demand a recount!

LOL! I know that was kinda lame but I just dont do the wrastlin thang. It might mess up the hair. I am a serious girly girl, Hazel. If I had to rank them though. You picked a pretty feisty group of ladies. I think Gillette and Manly would be formidable though. But I dont know BLiss might surprise me. I think she can take care of herself...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok sweetie, with my 'British flair' (and thankyou oh so much indeed for that lovely compliment!) I shall politely ask you to PM me your mailing address, and I shall send you the Tea toute de suite! Pineapple and Grapefruit Twinings shall wing its way to you o'er the big pond! Let the tea trade begin! (Of course I expect some fabulous dried leaves in return!).

YOu are so fabulous.! I am sure if I came to England alone it would take at least two weeks just getting to meet all of the fabulous UK LPSG guys I am enjoying talking with here! Do you all get Republic of Tea over there? I am now thinking about my return box....

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YOu are so fabulous.! I am sure if I came to England alone it would take at least two weeks just getting to meet all of the fabulous UK LPSG guys I am enjoying talking with here! Do you all get Republic of Tea over there? I am now thinking about my return box....

Hmmm, I have never ever heard of Republic of Tea, but my word! Now you have dangled the royal sounding bait I simply must have it! I'd love to take you on a walk in my neck of the woods! Very beautiful quintessential English countryside, all wooded and heathed hills, valleys and Downs. And to top it all, my family own a beautiful 350 year old pub in a tiny hilltop village, with, wait for it, our own brew!!
Now you'd better let me know if and when you arrive on our soggy shores!! :wink:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naughty!!

If you had John Fluevog make a special and unique pair of shoes only for you, what would you request him?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many times have you been in love?

It has been told to me by friends and family that they think I have NEVER been in love...Hmmmm we shall see. I dont know how other people can tell you how you feel. Scorpios however are notorious for hiding their real feelings . I think even two scorpios might never really be sure! LOL!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty!!

If you had John Fluevog make a special and unique pair of shoes only for you, what would you request him?

Hey babe!

Wow I think the point with J. Fluevog's open source program is that a picture is worth a thousand words. I would really have to sit down and think about that. I definitely would love to see a work of art on the foot. I would actually like to have him do a limited edition each year of shoes inspired by great art or great art trends. For instance an Art Decoratif pair, an Art Nouveau pair. Their Baroque heeled shoes and boots are still great sellers so who knows.... YOu are making me want to start drawing them up right now!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, what place have you traveled to that stands out the most? It doesn't have to be abroad, can be local, a favorite destination etc.

And then why is it your favorite?

Hi Wartrac!

Hmmmmm. I really enjoyed my trip to Seattle, I loved Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia, I loved New Orleans, and I looooove Texas and New Mexico. I would say I love all of these places because they are so colorful, culturally rich and picturesque.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Wartrac!

Hmmmmm. I really enjoyed my trip to Seattle, I loved Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia, I loved New Orleans, and I looooove Texas and New Mexico. I would say I love all of these places because they are so colorful, culturally rich and picturesque.

I haven't been to Peggy's Cove, but I have been to those other places, Seattle is a favorite of mine as well. Everytime I'm there I have to eat at the Metropolitan Grill, but it has been a couple years since I've been there.

Since we are on the travel theme.....which would you rather do, take a cruise to Alaska or someplace tropic, and why.

D

deleted3782

So, what do you really think of large penises. Do you support their efforts towards suffrage?