Spotlight on NAUGHTY.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi miss Naughty..

Ever had a fight with a lover in the street?

Fallen asleep on public transport?

Would u cancel a date if your hair wasnt quite right?

Do u wear a weave?

Skirts OR Trousers?

Men in...Kilts OR Cycling shorts?

Ask Naughty...Spotlight...Are u not sick of questions?

Buried, cremated, mummified or frozen?

Ever screamed in the cinema?

Horror, Drama or Comedy?

Are u more...Dom OR Sub?

Can u skateboard?

Favourite time of the year?

Cheers!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Naughty! :hug:

What are you making for Thanksgiving? :)

If you could gain (dual) citizenship to another country, which would you choose and why?

Do you speak any languages other than English?

Is there a quote or saying that your parents/grandparents used when you were growing up that stays with you to this day? For example, my grandmother's was "faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen", whenever I hear it, it reminds me of her perseverance.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
"This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune (often the surfeit of our own behaviour) we make gaiety of our disasters the sun, the moon and the stars; as if we were by necessity, fools by heavenly compulsion, knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical predominance, drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence, and all that we are evil in by a divine thrusting-on, and admirable evasion of a man to lay his goatish deposition to the charge of a star.

"My father compounded with my mother under the dragon's tail and my nativity was under ursa major, so that it follows I am rough and lecherous."

Do you agree? :tongue:

Are you ever "secretly" attracted to bad boys? A smiley will do in response.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune (often the surfeit of our own behaviour) we make gaiety of our disasters the sun, the moon and the stars; as if we were by necessity, fools by heavenly compulsion, knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical predominance, drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence, and all that we are evil in by a divine thrusting-on, and admirable evasion of a man to lay his goatish deposition to the charge of a star.

"My father compounded with my mother under the dragon's tail and my nativity was under ursa major, so that it follows I am rough and lecherous."

Do you agree? :tongue:

Are you ever "secretly" attracted to bad boys? A smiley will do in response.[/QUOTE

Well, I do assign a few too many things to the stars but it is a relief from time to time to use them as an excuse... I think i might agree with the later but the former definitely not...

As for bad boys...I think it is their feral quality that intrigues...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty do you cook? And if yes, do you consider yourself a good cook? What is your favorite meal?

Yes, when coerced. I think I can be a good cook when I am so compelled. My favorite meal....I would have to say my favorite meals are increasingly becoming those things that dont gag me out, make me gain amazing amounts of weight, and cause instantaneous gastrointestinal distress....:eek:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty! :hug:

What are you making for Thanksgiving? :)

If you could gain (dual) citizenship to another country, which would you choose and why?

Do you speak any languages other than English?

Is there a quote or saying that your parents/grandparents used when you were growing up that stays with you to this day? For example, my grandmother's was "faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen", whenever I hear it, it reminds me of her perseverance.

Hugs sweet one!

I am making a pie to take over to my aunt's dinner.

I speak English and wont vouch for any other language regardless of how long I studied it in school.

Ah yes ...My dear grandfathers were two very colorful men....

One of my mother's father's more colorful scatological sayings is ...

"You ought to be shot with cat s..t, and be put in jail for stinking!" or
"You go to s..t! I wouldnt hit a snake in the a.. with you! "

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi miss Naughty..

Ever had a fight with a lover in the street?
NO

Fallen asleep on public transport?

Yes

Would u cancel a date if your hair wasnt quite right?

PULEASE! I think NOT!

Do u wear a weave?

Absolutely NOT

Skirts OR Trousers?

Both

Men in...Kilts OR Cycling shorts?

Kilts

Ask Naughty...Spotlight...Are u not sick of questions?

No indeed! I love it!

Buried, cremated, mummified or frozen?

buried.

Ever screamed in the cinema?

No

Horror, Drama or Comedy?

Drama

Are u more...Dom OR Sub?

It depends

Can u skateboard?

No indeed

Favourite time of the year?

Autumn and Early Spring

Cheers!

I like your questions!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, what do you really think of large penises. Do you support their efforts towards suffrage?

Uh....I think they are as varied as the men who own them. They can be beautiful and unfortunate. I think by supporting their owners they will be well taken care of....:eek::biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't been to Peggy's Cove, but I have been to those other places, Seattle is a favorite of mine as well. Everytime I'm there I have to eat at the Metropolitan Grill, but it has been a couple years since I've been there.

Since we are on the travel theme.....which would you rather do, take a cruise to Alaska or someplace tropic, and why.

I dont really know... Alaska sounds a bit daunting for some reason and I dont particularly groove on extreme heat so I might need to think about that...