Spotlight on NCdad

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started the new thread for BADGIRL 22 These are her questions
Way overdue for passing this along - sorry - in NH and NO POWER which = no internet...

Anyway that was fun and now i'd like to pass the Spotlight along to NCdad: A horny, well hung friend of mine:

And to get him started...

Is there a special relationship we should know about you and that pig you use as your avitar?

What spices should I use in my beef stew tomorrow?

Coffee or tea? And if it's tea, is that the iced variety or the hot northern version?

Favorite position and why?

If you're not cumming in a woman (mouth or pussy), where do you want to cum the most, on her face, chest, tummy, or other?

Will you come meet Jenn and I when we swing by during our road trip?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted3782

Was the Spotlight feature a tradition of LPSG that initially prompted you to join the site?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since you have a discerning palette as a chef, what would be your favorite thing to drizzle all over me and lick off?

What is the funniest movie you've seen?

Best musical group you've seen?

What would you say is the biggest challenge in your life?

Would you like me to ride you before or after doggy style?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Favorite shoe wear?

briefs, boxers or commando?

What regiion would you most like to visit for there cuisine? (both US and abroad) and be specific (as regions like france, italy have specific regionalities).

Which is your favorite Mother Sauce, and why? (another Chef here lol)

balls right/dick left or dick left/balls right or tucked?

D_flibblekins

Experimental Member
Media
ok, let me answer them in order:
--What's up with my avatar?: The pig is my favorite animal to work with (from a culinary standpoint.
--Spices for stew: 1 Bouquet Garni (thyme sprig, parsely stems, bay leaf, all tied up with a couple of leek leaves); 1 Sachetd'Epices (parsely stems, thyme sprig, bay leaf, peppercorns, and garlic clove); add to pot when you add liquids and stew, discard before serving--a stew is about simple long cooked flavors (honest) I prefer one made with no stock (gasp), just red wine that I let reduce.
--coffee or tea: Southern boy here, sweet orange pekoe tea
--favorite position: one that lets me be CLOSE to my woman.
--where to cum: face (not to deface...to express love and acceptance)
--will I meet you: YES...just don't be dissappointed LOL
--Favorite thing about LPSG: meeting new people
--Did I join for spotlight: No, I joined to meet someone special...I actually hate spotlights (and open kitchens) and have MASSIVE inadequacy issues
--What to drizzle on MY JENN: besides my CUM (which I wouldn't lick off, I'd share hers though) I would have to say chocolate...I'm easy LOL
--Funniest Movie: Lots...Cemetary Man (Dellamore, Dellamorte in italian), 40 year 0ld virgin, and TOO many more to mention.
--Best musical group seen: AC/DC...they are AWESOME live, brian johnson is about 4 ft. tall but he sings from his BALLS..they can rock out ANY song
--Biggest Challenge: Being a father
--Ride before or After: BOTH LOL
--Favorite Shoes: Work Boots (I'm a worker)
--Scivies: Boxer Briefs, they hold my junk in place comfortably, even when I have to tuck.
--Region to visit: Been to A LOT...Love Spain, Barcelona specifically...it's the new Paris for food innovation
--Favorite Mother Sauce: Brown Sauce definitely....I'm a big flavor sort of guy LOL
--How hangs the Hammer?: Depends on what I'm wearing. I usually buy boxer briefs a couple of sizes bigger so that I can "hang" comfortably...in jeans I hang down my left leg usually (I'm about 5" limp) if I can hang, I tuck...friends have commented that I do a little routine when I sit down or get up...when I sit down I do a little lift so I dont sit on anything (sounds funny, but true) when I get up, I do a little shimmy to drop things and loosen up a bit...not to noticeable I find it embarrassing so I try to hide it best I can..
If u want to know any more....ASK, MESSAGE, TALK.....LOL