Spots on my pecker

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something funny happened today. I was in a hurry getting ready for work this morning. Had on my favorite pair of old print boxers - white with big navy blue medallions. Without thinking, I pulled on a pair of light tan Dockers.

While sitting at my desk, I dropped a paper clip and it landed on the chair seat between my legs. When I looked down to find the clip, I noticed that there were big spots on my trouser snake. :eek: It took a few seconds for me to figure out what the spots were. I chuckled to myself.

Hopefully no one noticed the medallions because they were only visible when the Dockers were stretched tight over my cock bulge.

This ever happen to anyone else?.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
brah. i don't mean for sound condescending. but if you think there's something wrong with your body, be it your cock or anything else...see a doctor!

so many peoples post their medical issues before seeing a doctor. that seems kinda backwards, yah? none of us can give you proper medical advice bruddah. even the medical docs on the boards, assuming there is one, can't properly diagnose you, seeing as how they're not there for give you a proper kine exam, yah?

so, for summarize it: see a doc brah! then tell us how it went