spotted dick

wanggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello all
so i have had some spots on my penis for quite some time now. i asked a doctor and he said to leave it and they should just go in time, but i have had them for over a year i think.

i am very clean down there, im a virgin and i wear cotton trunks.. if any of that info helps.

i really just want them to go and have a nice smooth clean looking penis again.

here are some pics for reference
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: dsc00142jk7.jpg
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: dsc00144ic3.jpg

please help me out.
thanks

wanggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did some reading and i think it is called fordyce spots, apparently 50-90% of men get/have it.. but how do i get rid of them?

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They're harmless and very hard to get rid of. It can be done through a painful laser treatment, which doesn't garantee success. So it's not really worth it.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey.
That looks like a pretty normal penis to me.
A lot of guys penises are like that are far as I have ever seen.
I have some of those spots where the skin of my penis meets my scrotum actually.
It looks fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Consider them texturized pleasure for the Mrs.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're that worried, see a dermatologist. I certainly can't offer a diagnosis (I'm no doctor) but I can tell you that that's your fastest way to a correct answer.

Also, speaking as a guy with a rather different sort of spotted dick, I can tell you that women don't care much if at all. Quote of the day:

"This morning you were absolutely huge and rock hard! Don't you remember?"

wanggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^ haha yes you are right. that was the joke of the thread actually

yes i am aware that it is harmless, i just want to get rid of them, or lessen the appearence.. not to the extent that i would pay for laser treatment

any advice at all is appreciated

Alacrity

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can get some tretinoin gel by prescription, it's pretty much liquid vitamin A, use along with alpha hydroxy. Since it is a condition of pores like acne that is treated by the same meds once you start seeing results it should be permanent.

Once I saw there was an easy way to treat them like this I thought why not, but that was followed quickly by a don't-fix what-ain't-broken retort. Is it my imagination or are they increasing stimulation? I know that's what the pearly bumps on the glans are for.

I paniced when I first noticed them on mine, at about 14 or 15.... finally got the courage to see a dermatologist at 19, who said it was perfectly normal and that a large percentage of the population had the same skin type. Apparently it's more common in uncut males, and has something to do with keeping the skin lubricated, you might even find you have them other areas on your body at times, but never really notice. I've not found anything to make mine more or less in appearance, but notice week to week they seem to come and go in intensity.

My current girlfriend was a bit hesitant at first until I googled the condition and showed her, now she thinks they are great... like a studded condom, without the latex!

I have heard that medicated soaps can help the situation... but haven't bothered trying, just learnt to be happy to be somewhat unique.