[Opening of a planned series based on fantasies coming from my own encounters at the gym (I like to worship and be worshipped). I'm a writer and amateur bodybuilder, hoping to self-publish in the future to help pay the expenses that come with muscle-building (protein, supplements and food are expensive!) so let me know if you think my erotica could be worth paying for.]

Part 1:

Heaving breath presses the great expanse of his chest up and down. Sweat slips over the great curve of his pecs, trickling through the teasing dark of his chest hair before staining the white tank. His chest falls in a great exhalation and then rises up again, muscles flushed with blood and exertion, pressing the little curled black hairs over the rim of the tanktop. The deep intake pulls more than air, drawing towards him the attention of a few nearby weightlifters. In controlled, lazy flickers, feigned disinterest, they feast upon the great heaving which strains hard muscle against the fibres of his top. They can almost hear the protest of the cloth, struggling to contain the heavy, swollen domes.

The breath goes out, and the tank gets a reprieve. It believes itself to have survived. More sweat makes its way down, dropping from the obscene ridge of his pecs, sliding down the strained chords of muscle to stain the white fabric. And then the great gathering again, and it feels the press of those monstrous pecs, attacking and piercing it with the many thick, curled stings, wrenching its fibers apart. It will prove too much, far too much. If not now, then soon. At some point, blood will rush to swell the exhausted muscle. He will suck the air from the room which he dominates by simply being. The great sculptors of his body will take up their chisels, obeying the monolithic sacrifice of his great exertion, of the gargantuan weights which just clattered so near his broad feet, and they will build that muscle again and again, and in its last attack the pathetic sweat-soaked tank will split, screech, rip, shred and I will see the wider forest promised by the poking black hairs, the trail which plunges into the valley of abs and down into heavy crotch.

The tank does not split, and I realise that he is staring directly at me. And he has been for the entire time that I willed his muscles to grow even further, for all the time that I chewed my swelling lip as if to chew through the colossal tanktop that barely adorns the bulging shoulders and obscene chest. But I have been caught before, and I know that the deep red flush of my face can be the result of my own workout, and the stare can be beyond him, to the occupied cable machine I am presumably waiting to use.

Although, that little journey will have wait, unless I am bold enough to squeeze past his bench with the iron rod of my erection jutting obscenely from me. And I could. I could simply say nothing, stepping around the herculean dumbbells at his feet, smiling softly and feeling the tip of my cock, separated only by the sweat-soaked crotch of my shorts, drift against his face. And I could lean so slightly in, foot caught, tripping, flecks of sweat spraying against the great chest, accidentally pressing that unwelcome package against his lips, parting them, surprising him with the taste of my own workout, and, of course, the tantalising precum I can now feel dripping from me.

I have now been resting suspiciously long, and the pounding of my dick, pressing against the thick muscle of my thigh, has begun yearning toward opening of my shorts, pressing in wet excitement toward freedom. I lean over, lower arms heavy with exhaustion and muscle, grasp the two dumbbells and lift them, straining, to my knees. If I am to ever leave this gym I will need to drain the blood from my cock by sending it somewhere else.

Fuck!! I LOVE it man. Beautiful writing and now my cock is beginning to press into my shorts

Reactions: fitguy1

Fuck!! I LOVE it man. Beautiful writing and now my cock is beginning to press into my shorts

Thanks for the support . And great profile pic. Give it another read and maybe take care of the throbbing problem in your shorts could be the first person to cum to my writing other than me haha

Reactions: MrByron

muscle_cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[Opening of a planned series based on fantasies coming from my own encounters at the gym (I like to worship and be worshipped). I'm a writer and amateur bodybuilder, hoping to self-publish in the future to help pay the expenses that come with muscle-building (protein, supplements and food are expensive!) so let me know if you think my erotica could be worth paying for.]

Part 1:

Heaving breath presses the great expanse of his chest up and down. Sweat slips over the great curve of his pecs, trickling through the teasing dark of his chest hair before staining the white tank. His chest falls in a great exhalation and then rises up again, muscles flushed with blood and exertion, pressing the little curled black hairs over the rim of the tanktop. The deep intake pulls more than air, drawing towards him the attention of a few nearby weightlifters. In controlled, lazy flickers, feigned disinterest, they feast upon the great heaving which strains hard muscle against the fibres of his top. They can almost hear the protest of the cloth, struggling to contain the heavy, swollen domes.

The breath goes out, and the tank gets a reprieve. It believes itself to have survived. More sweat makes its way down, dropping from the obscene ridge of his pecs, sliding down the strained chords of muscle to stain the white fabric. And then the great gathering again, and it feels the press of those monstrous pecs, attacking and piercing it with the many thick, curled stings, wrenching its fibers apart. It will prove too much, far too much. If not now, then soon. At some point, blood will rush to swell the exhausted muscle. He will suck the air from the room which he dominates by simply being. The great sculptors of his body will take up their chisels, obeying the monolithic sacrifice of his great exertion, of the gargantuan weights which just clattered so near his broad feet, and they will build that muscle again and again, and in its last attack the pathetic sweat-soaked tank will split, screech, rip, shred and I will see the wider forest promised by the poking black hairs, the trail which plunges into the valley of abs and down into heavy crotch.

The tank does not split, and I realise that he is staring directly at me. And he has been for the entire time that I willed his muscles to grow even further, for all the time that I chewed my swelling lip as if to chew through the colossal tanktop that barely adorns the bulging shoulders and obscene chest. But I have been caught before, and I know that the deep red flush of my face can be the result of my own workout, and the stare can be beyond him, to the occupied cable machine I am presumably waiting to use.

Although, that little journey will have wait, unless I am bold enough to squeeze past his bench with the iron rod of my erection jutting obscenely from me. And I could. I could simply say nothing, stepping around the herculean dumbbells at his feet, smiling softly and feeling the tip of my cock, separated only by the sweat-soaked crotch of my shorts, drift against his face. And I could lean so slightly in, foot caught, tripping, flecks of sweat spraying against the great chest, accidentally pressing that unwelcome package against his lips, parting them, surprising him with the taste of my own workout, and, of course, the tantalising precum I can now feel dripping from me.

I have now been resting suspiciously long, and the pounding of my dick, pressing against the thick muscle of my thigh, has begun yearning toward opening of my shorts, pressing in wet excitement toward freedom. I lean over, lower arms heavy with exhaustion and muscle, grasp the two dumbbells and lift them, straining, to my knees. If I am to ever leave this gym I will need to drain the blood from my cock by sending it somewhere else.
Hot,,,,,

Reactions: MuscleUlysses

[I take my time with my writing, so I have to continue teasing you. Hope the other muscle-heads reading this are getting something out of it.. wrote parts between sets]

Part 2
I have now been resting suspiciously long, and the pounding of my dick, pressing against the thick muscle of my thigh, has begun yearning toward opening of my shorts, pressing in wet excitement toward freedom. I lean over, lower arms heavy with muscle (and exhaustion), grasp the two dumbbells and lift them, straining, to my knees. If I am to ever leave this gym I will need to drain the blood from my cock by sending it somewhere else. And I can’t lie back on the bench, as much as I would partly enjoy the attention. So, with weights on my thigh, I raise them, semi-controlled, to my shoulders. Even though I am still distracted by the hunger pressing thickly against the meat of my thigh, and the renewal of grunts, and heaves next to me, the instinct kicks in and I press, in a brief explosion, upward, flex the muscles at the apex, and then lower slowly, feeling the swell of tension ripple through my shoulders and triceps. I repeat, my attention now switching the satisfying cadence of the exercise, the interchange of breath and movement. The giddying swell of muscle tension transforms, after nine of these presses, into an exhausted absence. Where there once were batallions of strength there now hides its barest reserves. I muster them, shooting the weights back up, arms trembling to get them slowly up the last few centimeters. While struggling in this final rep I note that the heavy weight of my cock has retreated also, its mass lying now in curved valley between my balls, which had, in such recent excitement, allowed me a trickle of pre-cum. Which I just realise I can faintly smell.

In distraction and overwork, my muscles fail. The weight is falling and falling far too fast. My attention is wrenched back. I try to reassert control but nothing. And then, they stop. They stop as suddenly as they started. I feel a wet heat at each of my elbows. I look up. He’s standing behind me, a grin parting his lips. The heat wrapping itself around my trembling elbow are hands, thick with strength. They are colossal now that they have been separated from the ridiculous weights they are usually wrapped around. And now they are wrapped around me, completely encompassing the arms I was previously proud of.

“I hope you don’t mind. I thought I saw them start to slip as I passed.”

He helps me ease the weights down. I lower one to the floor and he takes the other, twisting slightly around to rerack it. As he does, he exposes his crotch to my turned face. I still have not answered. I take a deep breath, sucking in whatever I can of him. His smell. His sweat. Essence. Anything I can take into me. He think he has stolen my last rep, by the look on his face. I exhale and bring my eyes back to his.

“Sorry,” I ‘pant’. “Really pushed there. Was already at fatigue. Appreciate the spot.”

Although my arms are now at my side, he is still leaning just slightly over me. I fancy I can see the sweat from his own workout still creeping its way down the tank top dangling over me. I am still looking up, trying to work my face into a smile. It must work because he smiles back. He begins to speak, presumably something like “No problem.” But he stops. He stops because a bead of sweat, previously adorning the high curve of his upper lips, has just dropped and landed on my forehead. He grimaces.

“I guess its my turn to be sorry.” And with that, he leans over me again, and wipes the sweat with his thumb, smearing it across my forehead as if he is the priest of his own temple.

I spent the last three days working and re working this and finally finished the first leg. It was actuallyactually p horny writing it, but I wouldn't let myself cum until it was finished (I have been fucking my boyfriend nonstop since though ... He wants me to work him into the next chapter...)

I wanted to reach a bit of a wider audience so I published it on Amazon, free for everyone with Kindle unlimited. Have two review copies for first-commers. It's a tease ;)

Enjoy!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PT9D9PQ