Spouse or SO: Visits LPSG, Aware, or no ?

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes! Very much like my guy! My boyfriend is an accountant,and one of the typical,ultra straight laced types too(he is usually always wearing a suit and tie)I use the internet to play games,buy stuff,network and other fun but useless activities,he is usually either checking his emails or doing some sort of research,we tease each other about it frequently:smile:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've always been honest with my wife about LPSG. She knows I face some issues because of my size, so she's 110% behind my involvement. From time to time I'll mention to her something interesting that was discussed here.

When I first told her about the site, about 5 years ago, I encouraged her to join in and offer a female perspective. (There were far fewer women on the LPSG back then.) She seemed interested, but as far as I know never even ended up visiting the site.

I continue to visit here for the same reasons you do, Jean ... for the "support group" function, not the meat-market/bragging stuff. It's good to encounter others who feel the same.

Steve :smile:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My wife knows I am here and while she is not a member, she has read the board (select threads) from time to time.

We discuss the climate and happening of this board (and the board she belongs to) all the time.

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told my SO about this place and she has lurked once or twice. She's OK with it just so long as I don't use it to troll. She knows that I've had issues in the past about being a bit abnormal, so she's cool.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stursberg said:
I've told my SO about this place and she has lurked once or twice. She's OK with it just so long as I don't use it to troll. She knows that I've had issues in the past about being a bit abnormal, so she's cool.

Stursberg, a guy by the name of Bernie Kosar used to wear a helmet with exactly the same color. The poor guy's arm was so weak he couldn't pass over 50 yards or so, he ran like an alcoholic giraffe and looked like my income tax accountant.

Damn I miss that geek at quarterback! :beerchug: