Sprained Finger?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hurt my finger today. Hit it accidentally against a stair banister. The finger cracked. Now one index finger is twice the size of the other. The skin also looks...tender/taut (lol). Also my finger is stuck in a sort of bent position and won't flex straight out.

Should I seek medical attention or leave it, get some cream or what? Could I have dislocated it? Its stuck in a really funny position and if I try to force it to straighten it hurts/won't go.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would benefit you to have it looked at. If there is a hospital or medical facility nearby, go and have it checked out as soon as possible- tonight perhaps.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my fingers taped together to try and straighten it, that hasn't worked. I had a bath and the [surgical] tape came off. My finger is still chubby and sore, still bent and painful to flex.

Are there not topical ointments or other things I can buy to help? I don't have a doctor anymore and don't have the time to see one either :redface:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really think you should see a Medical Person and get it straightened out slb..otherwise rest assured, it will more than likely remain a crooked finger/with constant niggly pain..fr the rest of yr term.
-altho you say it cracked' yo just never really know!
Had similar myself/left it for several month,s...no improvement..eventually Dr,..went MAD at me..broke and straightend it..that was years ago...and NO problems since
Well that was my experience with similar
enz

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...its okay. Still slightly bigger than the other but theres no pain and it looks normal :smile:

Thanks for asking :biggrin1:

yeah, i had it happen to both ring fingers way back, and it would keep happening over and over and over and... well you know. then I stopped playin' so much hoop ball, now thems is good. they look great too.

:151: