Spray On Condom

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For you guys size may not be such an issue anymore. They've fiannly come out with the exact size and fit condom. It's the spray on condom. invented by The Swiss you take a bottle apparently, a material sprays or ooses out. Then congeals and forms a condom exactly to your shape and size.

I had this idea years ago except mine was liquid latex. I'asked and they say liquid latex isn't for sex.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For you guys size may not be such an issue anymore. They've fiannly come out with the exact size and fit condom. It's the spray on condom. invented by The Swiss you take a bottle apparently, a material sprays or ooses out. Then congeals and forms a condom exactly to your shape and size.

Many years ago, they came out with a spray-on plaster. I suppose this is a variation on this idea.

D

deleted213967

Now I've heard everything...

Back in my day, sex wasn't all about technology!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Bluebiss01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jimmy carr used this concept as a joke. Have you heard about those new spray on condoms?......They're for gulible women.

I think it says it all!

HotRod65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always fancied the idea of a paint-on latex that I could use to make a mould of my erect penis and balls. I think you paint it on in lots of thin layers to build it up and it dries in minutes. When the mould is thick enough, and set, you can peel it off and then use it to make an exact model of your pride and joy. How about that for a conversation piece on your coffee table !!
I remember using moulds like that with a resin kit many years ago to make chess set pieces. Does anybody know if it would be safe to use on a delicate instrument like a cock ? I suppose it might be difficult staying fully hard for long enough too.

Reactions: cobra8